True to his word, ever since you went with him on that fateful night, you haven't really left his side. He keeps a particularly close eye on you when he's around; you've hardly had a proper moment to yourself over these past two months serving under the infamous Johnny Suh. Sure, you can retreat to the confines of your room if need be, but it's still not the same when you know he's practically lurking around ever corner of his mansion should you decide to venture out. Needless to say you were quite surprised to learn of the power than man holds over quite an amount of people, yourself included. You only wish it hadn't come to this.

You consider yourself one of the lucky ones, though. Most of his debt collectors are brutal, killing and taking without a second thought. The few times he's returned from those little day trips with hostages makes you shudder in disgust. Some of those people you hardly had been able to recognize as human after you saw what he and his men have done to them.

One thing you were right about, however, was the secret dungeon like holding area that resides beneath the forest of the mansion. Accessible through the little shed in the corner of the backyard, Johnny has only ever taken you down there twice. The first time served as a warning to you, of what could have happened should Johnny have decided to not be so kind in your debt collection.

The other time was when he instructed you to accompany him as his bodyguard, one of your first official tasks by his side. You still can't get the way his eyes shone, smile turning sadistic as he revelled in the way the screams of the man he was torturing for information filled the air.

You haven't been able to look at him the same since. You really shouldn't be surprised, you always knew there was a beast hiding just beneath the surface of his well-tailored suits and somewhat charming smile.

One thing that does surprise you, though, is the trust Johnny has in his men. He'll leave them to go out on their own every time to collect on people's debts.

So then, why was he there to collect on yours?

Now, you know better, or at least, you think you do. For him, it's all about control, wanting to keep you on a tight leash under the guise of 'just in case you do something drastic'. You have to do whatever he says, lest you want dire consequences to fall upon your shop or Minju. Which means you still have to join him for dinner practically every night. Only now, you have to wear whatever he has picked for you that evening, and the outfits are getting more elaborate each time.

Tonight is no different. You can tell just by the way his eyes roam your figure, drinking in the way the satin clings to your body as you sit across from him at the table. Clearly, he picked this outfit specifically for his own needs. Not that that would be any different from any of the other outfits he's had you wear. You have to say, though, he does have an eye for colour, the lavender complimenting you nicely beneath the candlelight.

"Are you enjoying the wine?" He asks, taking a sip of his own glass as he watches you carefully behind hooded eyes.

"It's fine," you reply gruffly, taking another bite of your meal to avoid talking to him.

"I want to know more about you," he says, placing his glass back down on the table. "Tell me about yourself."

After all, it has been just over two months since you started living with him, and you've barely told him a thing about yourself.

"You don't deserve to know me," comes your blunt response.

You go through this every time, and you still refuse to comply with his inquiries into your life. Not that he needs to ask, he already knows everything about you, down to your favourite colour and comfort food. Johnny only wishes you would open up to him on your own; he wants that connection with you, to know that you trust him enough to let him in.