Mute {4}

Everyone here is so loud, being the new legend you find it hard to socialise with the legends around you. With your headphones on your head you relax as your favourite playlist plays.

Sitting at the ships bar you sink into your seat, watching the other legends mouths move not really paying attention to what they're saying. No one has approached you yet since you arrived, except from the handsome curly haired guy, you didn't really catch his real name only his stage name which was mirage. Another guy also approached you the day you arrived, his name was octane as far as you could remember. Making friends here wasn't really your plan but you certainly didn't mind making friends with Mirage.

Mirage was behind the bar cleaning one of the martini glasses whilst looking at the other legends, he looked sad. As if he wanted to join them and not be stuck behind the bar, weird... he could just walk over to them right? Shaking your head you listen back to your music playing in your ears, looking at your hands you feel like something or someone move to your right. You look up seeing Mirage putting away the glass he had in hand and walking over to you, you breath hitched and your hands were ready to grab your notebook.

"Enjoying yourself?" He asks politely, you simply nod at him sliding your headphones off your ears and stopping the music feeling like a conversation was about to start. You look at him waiting for something else to escape from those lips of his.

"You don't talk much, huh?" He says looking back over at the other legends. He rests his arms on the bar and looks back at you waiting for an answer. You scribble something on your notebook and turn it around so he could see it.

'I am mute'

His mouth makes a noise that you didn't really understand, was he confused? Or was he disappointed? Propping himself up on his hands he scoots a little closer to you. "Annnd that means?" You give him a smile, thinking it's funny that he didn't understand you. You again scribble something down on your notebook.

'I don't talk :)' you added the smiley face to be nice and not sound too flat and bothered.

He smiles back at you, getting a little too close to your face, at this point you could smell his cologne. He smelt sweet but with a hint of booze, you didn't mind tho, knowing he hasn't drunk anything you leaned a little more forward almost butting heads with him. You took in his features, studying every little detail to his scars and then back to his eyes. You've never really been able to hold eye contact with people because of your anxiety but Mirage makes you feel 'different' in a good way. Makes you want to hold eye contact with him, makes you want to move closer. Those thoughts make you move back realising how close you two actually were, a blush started to creep up upon you your cheeks, embarrassed you look back down at your hands. A soft giggle came from The trickster making you look back up to him standing nervously with his hands rubbing together not really knowing what to say next, the silence was heavy and You could tell Mirage didn't know what to do with himself, after awhile he finally speaks up.

"I thought you...you were going to k-kiss me" he spluttered out, obviously nervous and flustered.

Pen in hand you scribble once again on your notebook and turning it back to face him.

'Buy me a drink first ;)'

Hoped you guys liked this one! And thank you to 'HotManAss23122a' for being the first person to vote my stuff! Thank you so much that means a lot to me! 645 words