Chapter 98 - I know

Start from the beginning

The end of the pen stopped at this place in the third year of high school, drew a node, and almost scratched the paper. He didn't say the disgusting things, he just summarized them briefly.

"You wounded Wang Ci and escaped from the apartment, but Grandma Chen didn't go home because you were too late. She went out to look for you and was in a car accident."

Having said that, Song Yu tilted his head to see Xie Sui's expression. It's just that the young man turned against the light, his expression hidden in the shadows, and seemed unmoved. He met his hesitant gaze, and just smiled and said, "Go on."

Song Yu was stunned, nodded obediently, and continued to break the line with his pen.

It was broken in the part where he went back to Xie's home in the senior year.

"University is at a new stage again. Here, you met another scumbag named Sun Heguang, which is the name, I should remember correctly. Grandma Chen is hospitalized and requires high medical expenses. You work-study in university. , I don't know how many jobs a day. This scumbag is the boss when you work in the hotel. He has a white moon in his heart and looks very much like you. So when I saw you for the first time, he tried to mislead you. "

Speaking of this, Song Yu seemed to be back when he was watching "Gentle Control", feeling aggrieved and speechless, especially now that Xie Sui is still his boyfriend. He had never met Sun Heguang, and he didn't know if he could discuss with Song Dong and let the sun break through the sun, ha ha.

"You rejected his pursuit, but he didn't give up. He stumbled all kinds of things on you at school. When he forced you into desperation, the Xie family found you."

New node.

Song Yu paused after this, and then drew a point a short distance away.

"In the book, after you returned to Xie's house for a while, Xie Sinian appointed you as heir because of guilt. After the dust settled, you felt bad about everything in the country and went abroad for three years. Oh, we are in these three years. Reunited. You were disgusting enough by Sun Heguang and Qin Mo, and your personality was very gloomy. I appeared as your childhood playmate. In the book, I talked with you for a long time, using childhood memories to help you out."

Song Yu pulled the corner of his mouth and said silently: "Unlock you, calm your inner gloom, let you relax, completely put down your hatred of Qin and Sun, and become a kind person again."

Xie Sui smile

After Song Yu said the most relevant part, he can talk about it later, because he was so mad at that time that he didn't look at it carefully.

"You returned to China and really appeared in city A as the heir of the Xie family. At this time, you met Zhao Ziyu at the banquet, the one you saw tonight."

Speaking of this, Song Yu still felt it necessary to defend himself: "I really didn't beat him for no reason, he really owed him a lot of words."

Xie Sui smiled and said solemnly: "I believe you."

Song Yu finally felt better and laughed.

The timeline drawn at the beginning was no longer enough. He held a pen at the end to extend it, and there was no need to divide the points. It was not clear anyway.

Say while extending.

"Zhao Ziyu and you are rivals in business. Once they came and went, they fell in love with you, but you didn't like him. At this time, Qin and Sun suddenly repented, felt guilty for the past, and rushed to apologize to you. But you don't seem to forgive. So because of love and hatred, the three of them joined hands and drove you out of Xie's house and imprisoned you on the island."