Chapter 96 - Girlfriend

Beginne am Anfang

Irony.

008 said that they were friends in the previous life, and Song Yu only dared to think of being friends. With so many things Song Xu said, the one that impressed him most was the sentence, "Don't provoke Xie Sui, you and him are completely different from the same world." Yes, it was not a world at all. At that time, Xie Sui experienced too much darkness, alienated and indifferent and refused everyone's approach, and the same attitude towards him in the hospital. The most normal situation he can think of in China is a nodding acquaintance of two at a banquet, or a business cooperation in a company conference room.

He didn't have that thought for Xie Sui in his previous life. Xie Sui even forgot about his childhood.

How can two people like this fall in love.

Song Yu suddenly felt tired and bored, disgusted with these past lives, disgusting systems, and main gods.

Without these, he and Xie Sui simply met in Jingcheng and fell in love with each other.

The biggest problem facing him is the opposition from his family, but Song Dong is easy to be soft-hearted and his sister is not firm. They will be together smoothly, graduate, go to the same university, and stay together for life.

"Zhao Ziyu." Song Yu looked at the bruises and bleeding marks on his face that he had punched out on his face. For the first time, he was calm and not angry: "You don't need to talk to me anymore. I don't want to hear about the last life."

Zhao Ziyu laughed angrily, and his brown eyes showed anger for the first time tonight.

"Because I said Xie Sui would bring you bad luck, so you don't want to listen?"

He stood up and took a step forward: "How did you die in your previous life, do you want to know Yu Yu." Zhao Ziyu smiled cruelly, lightly and cruelly: "It's all the innocent disaster Xie Sui brought you."

Song Yu Qiantong looked at him quietly.

Zhao Ziyu said: "If it weren't for him, you would go abroad for medical treatment, receive the best treatment, and wait for a full recovery in your last life."

"You stay in the country for him alone, and he doesn't even want to spare the time to take care of you, don't you trust him? Then with Xie Sui's mental means, if you really value you, how can you fall That step."

"He was not by your side even when you were sick. It was your brother who called me in City A and asked me to take care of you."

I have to take care of him if he is sick... Was he really sick in his last life?

Song Yu looked at him for a long time, and laughed after a long time, his tone dragged a little slowly, gently.

"I said, why do you guys like breaking up other people's marriage so much."

He really felt that Zhao Ziyu was hopeless, and said lightly: "After taking it apart, he won't like you either."

He will not like you either.

Zhao Ziyu suddenly laughed, seemingly mocking and mocking: "When do I want his likes?"

Rebirth once, as if that kind of demon was gone.

When I noticed Xie Sui, it was also at a banquet like today. The proud man was so cold and dazzling. The person next to him raised his glass and said to him, "Shao Zhao, you are afraid that you have one more competitor." He smiled politely and thought It didn't take it seriously. But Xie Sui's growth was so fast that he surprised him. He was probably young and frivolous, eager to compete, and he noticed it twice.

The Song and Zhao families are family friends.

Although Song Xu is older than him, they are more like peers.