09

|×<~>×|

|×<~>×|

"Fuyu!" Kiba yelled while he run downstairs using the stairs with Akamaru on top of his head, barking loudly. Even though Kiba was shocked by the act of the giant mighty creature, he is even more worried for Fuyu when Kaito called her a monster.

Kina turned around to go inside the tunnel to see Fuyu walking slowly with her right hand lifted towards her face as if she is rubbing something. "Oi! Tora!" Kiba run toward Fuyu who slowly turned her head to look at him.

Kiba's heart almost stopped when he saw Fuyu's teary eyes. Kiba immediately hugged Fuyu in surprise making her squeak a little. "You're not a monster..." Kiba muttered while Fuyu scrunched up her nose.

"Koinu... I'm the Jukibi, Eleven-Tailed White Tiger Demon... I am a monster" Fuyu pushed Kiba away while she stared at Kiba's slits-looking eyes with her own sapphire blue eyes.

Except her eyes were not filled with hope or sparks, it was dull and empty just like when she first lost her beloved mother. Fuyu turned around and was about to walk away before she was pulled into another hug from behind by Kiba.

"K-Koinu" Fuyu muttered while Kiba hugged her tighter. "You didn't do anything wrong even as a tailed beast!" Kiba replied while Akamaru barked, signing that he agreed. "Koinu... Don't you understand? I am not human!" Fuyu shout while she tried to make Kiba let go of her.

"Then you're a goddess! You never did anything wrong so ignore what that guy said!" Kiba placed his head on top of Fuyu while ruffling her hair using his face. Fuyu turned around so suddenly and hugged Kiba too. "Thank you... Kiba..." Fuyu muttered while Kiba hummed.

"No problem... Fuyu..."

|×<~>×|

Fuyu walked inside the hospital building with two gardenia flowers in her hand. "Oh, Fuyu-chan! You want to see Hinata and Kiba again?" The nurse on the counter desk asked while flipping pages from the document file in front of her. "Yep!" Fuyu nodded while the nurse smiled sweetly. 

"Hinata is still unconscious so if you want to give one of those flowers to her, I'll give it to her later" The nurse offered while Fuyu handed her one of the white gardenia flowers to her. "Thank you! I'll be going to Kiba's room now" Fuyu waved goodbye before running towards the hallways.

Fuyu arrived in Kiba's hospital room and she slide it open to reveal Kiba laying on the bed with Akamaru laying on top of him, sleeping. "Ko-Inu!!!" Fuyu cheered while she ran towards Kiba and jumped on top of Kiba's legs making him and Akamaru jolt awake in shock. "Owww! My legs!" Kiba whined while Akamaru barked along with him too.

"I heard you got farted by Naruto! When your sense of smell is ten times sharper! So hilarious!" Fuyu sat on top of Kiba's leg while Akamaru stand up on top of Kiba. "It was just his luck!" Kiba rolled his eyes while his cheek flushed red due to embarrassment. 

Fuyu changed her sitting position to sit on a space on Kiba's hospital bed. She had her legs crossed while Akamaru crawled on top of her crossed legs, curling into a ball to sleep.

"Anyways, I got this for ya! Is a thank you for comforting me when... You know" Fuyu placed the white gardenia flower on top of Kiba's forehead. "No problem Tora" Kiba picked the flower from his forehead and placed it on the desk beside him.

"Anyways, did you know that the final rounds are coming up very soon? I heard I was going to a battle with some man named Zaka!" Fuyu said while Kiba hummed. "This sucks... How did I lose to that Naruto kid!" Kiba groans while Fuyu pets Akamaru.

"Don't underestimate him Koinu. He might look weak but he is pretty strong" Fuyu explained knowing that her friend (subordinate) Kurama, The nine-tailed fox demon was sealed inside Naruto.

"Tch, whatever" Kiba replied while the two started a conversation like usual.

|×<~>×|

"I'm nervous! I've been told that he was a master at Ninjutsu!" Fuyu told Kiba while he looked at her. "You'll be fine!" Kiba assured her making Fuyu smile slightly. "Thanks, Koinu" Fuyu smiled before her name was called by Hayate.

"Fuyu vs Zaka"

"Oh! My match is the first... See you, Koinu!" Fuyu cupped Kiba's cheek and kissed it before running away closer to the railing. Kiba stood there shocked due to Fuyu kissing his cheek so suddenly.

"Kiba-kun?" Hinata tapped Kiba's shoulder making him snap out from his thoughts. "Are you okay?" She asked getting a howl from Akamaru, Kiba instantly went red when he heard what Akamaru was saying.

"Hinata! Let's go over to that empty seat!" Kiba dragged Hinata away making Akamaru stop his howling.

|×<~>×|

"This is interesting, isn't it? Zaka from the village hidden in the mist is well known for his unique jutsus. Fuyu from the village hidden in the leaf, known as the famous and terrifying Jukibi"

Kiba glanced toward the two ninjas beside him with beady eyes before continuing to watch the match between Fuyu and Zaka. "So you're the famous Fuyu, huh?" Zaka smirked while Fuyu deadpanned.

"I am famous not for great reasons" Fuyu corrected him while going to her fighting stance. "I know everything about you so this match is going to be interesting" Zaka added while going into his fighting position too.

"You may start"

"Fuyu Kitsune, Jukibi... Daughter of Konan Kitsune, Mugen" Zaka narrowed his eyes while Fuyu narrowed hers too. "You are a white tiger while your mother is a white-furred angel bird..." Zaka said making Fuyu clench her first.

"Mugen died du-"

Before Zaka can finish his sentence,  Fuyu throws a punch at him right on his face. "Don't speak about anything that happens!" Fuyu cracked her knuckles while Zaka slowly stands up. "You're quite weak for a tailed beast" Zaka smirked while throwing hand signs.

"Water Release: Stormy Blockade!" Zaka shouts making Fuyu widen her eyes.  She looked up and saw waves of water crashing down at her. Kiba widens his eyes since he knew that Fuyu hates water, of course, she is a white tiger beast...

"F-Fuyu-chan" Hinata muttered since she is too worried for her teammate. When Kiba got back up to the railing alone, Fuyu allowed him to tell this to Hinata and Shino since they should know too.