Meeting Once Again

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Also can i say, i like how these two look in this poster", Goh added pointing at Lisia and Ali. "They look to be close"

And as soon as Goh has said that, he, Ash, Grookey & Pikachu heard the cry of a pokemon from above, and it was the pokemon Goh was looking for.

"Altaria!", he exclaimed seeing the Humming Pokemon flying above. "Ash, we're going!"

And with that, Goh scooped up Grookey and pulled Ash off the bench as the three began sprinting off, chasing after that Altaria, while Pikachu was behind them trying to keep up with the three.

_______________________________

Recapping everything that has happened on Chloe's end, learned from her father about a coordinator in Hoenn who owns a Sylveon, opening up Chloe's eight path to help Eevee decide on what she wants to evolve into. Once arriving in the region of balance she gets scouted by Lisia, an idol and the pioneer of Contest Spectaculars and eventually meeting the coordinator with the Sylveon, Serena.

Under her suggestion and guidance of trying out Lilycove's Contest Spectacular, that's what Chloe's about to do in about 30 minutes.

All of this happened in an hour, and now we return to that wild Altaria chase with Ash and Goh.

[Lilycove Park, with Ash and Goh]

For the past hour, Ash and Goh have been going around the park of Lilycove City trying to look for an Altaria Goh wanted to catch. And by Ash and Goh, i mean mainly Goh, the Project Mew Chaser just dragged his friend along for the ride. He could've saved catching an Altaria for later or maybe even catch a Swablu and have it evolve, but no, Goh went for the catching route.

Pokeballs could be seen being thrown into the air, and from up above, an Altaria was dodging each one of them with ease, while giggling to the person it was trying to catch it. Of course it would be Goh, he could be seen holding another Pokeball ready to throw and his bag was on the ground and open too, showing off many more Pokeballs. (At least 214)

Ash was also there with Pikachu on his shoulder while he held Grookey in his arms.

"Come on... just a little more", Goh said as he threw more Pokeballs at the airborne Altaria, and each time he failed, ball after ball doesn't land a catch. And the Altaria that looked down to Goh continued to be playful with him.

"Oh is that how you want to play it, eh?", he taunted at the Dragon/Flying-type pokemon as he scooped a lot of Pokeballs from his bag and began to throw each ball at rapid-fire towards the Altaria, not caring if he misses as long as he manages to catch it.

Ash who just watched on from the sidelines sweatdropped along with Pikachu and Grookey, saying.

"Come on Goh, don't we have somewhere to be?", with Pikachu and Grookey chiming in with Ash too. When they thought they lost that Altaria for good, both of them learned Chloe was in Hoenn and was scouted by Lisia. And Goh called her in advance saying he and Ash will be there to see her debut. But now there will be a delay since that Altaria is back.

The raven-haired trainer could drag Goh with him towards the contest hall, but there's a high chance he'll break free from his grip and run back and use up all his Pokeballs to catch that playful Altaria.

[Lilycove Contest Hall, Backstage]

Ever since arriving in Lilycove City, Chloe has spent the afternoon with Serena. From learning about the coordinator's relationship with Sylveon since she was an Eevee, advice about to keep moving and not staying in one place and to suggesting to try out Lilycove's Spectacular. With her help of course.