how it all started

Începe de la început

The master dismissed them so they could get ready for the party that night.

🌪️🌊

Giyuu had absolutely no idea what he was going to wear. He had never actually been to a party before, other than the family parties his family hosted when he was young.

This was completely different though, it was Tengen's party so it was going to be intense.

He rummaged through his closet trying to find something that fit the vibe of "Tengen Uzui". He wasn't really the type to own anything that would stand out.

He decided on a sleeveless crop top with a heart boob window that Mitsuri had bought for him and some black cargo pants. He had no clue why Mitsuri thought of him when buying that but he appreciated the gift nonetheless.

It was only 10 am so he had all day to do whatever he wanted before the party, since they didn't have missions today either.

He sat around in his pajamas playing games on his phone, cleaning his estate, and thinking of new ways he could be-friend his fellow hashira.

🌪️🌊

Sanemi was not as relaxed about this party as his fellow pillar. This was supposed to be a de-stresser for him and he was freaking out.

He tore through the clothes he owned trying to figure out what he could wear.

It took him til 11 am to find an outfit he felt good in. By the time he was done he has tried on almost every outfit he owned.

He decided to wear a loose black tank top and grey sweatpants. It was a basic outfit but he didn't have anything that really fit the party vibe so he settled for it.

He hoped that Giyuu wouldn't show up because he needed to get away from him so he could figure out why it was so hard for him to take his eyes off the slender body of that man.

He spent the rest of his day ordering the people in his estate around and cleaning up the mess he made in his room from trying to pick an outfit.

🌪️🌊
(It's now about 6:30 PM)

Giyuu had showered a few hours prior and had just finished eating dinner so he was brushing his raven hair out and deciding on a hair style to wear to the party.

He was very fond of his low ponytail so he just did that. He thought it matched with his outfit really well.

He listened to music while he changed and put on cologne. His music taste was fairly similar to his personality.

He listened to very calm, mellow, music most of the time. With the occasional pop punk song every once in a while.

By the time he double checked he had everything for the party it was time to leave.

He slipped on his shoes and headed out the door to the wind estate.

🌪️🌊
(Still 6:30)

Sanemi was in the shower. his snow, white hair pressed down against his neck. He let the water run over him for a fair amount of time.

Showering made him feel more at peace. His mind always drifted to better things in there.

It was 7 PM by the time he was out of the shower.

"Oh shit!!" Sanemi yelled, seeing the time

He blow dried his hair, thankfully he had short hair so it didn't take long for it to be dry.

He threw on his outfit and added 2 long necklaces. He hated things that were too close to his neck. They made him feel like he was being strangled.

He put his shoes on in a rush and made sure he put on enough deodorant for Tengen's house. It was always hot in there, especially because he always has alcohol.

Sanemi ran out of the house and caught a ride from Obanai and Mitsuri to the party.

Obanai had been his best friend for a while. Sanemi always got the honor of listening to Obanai talk about Mitsuri all the time.

It was painfully obvious that they both were in love with each other. Neither of them had the guts to admit it though.

Mitsuri was wearing a red-ish pink v neck crop top, with strawberry jean shorts. Sanemi had to admit, she was beautiful. She just annoyed the fuck out of him.