rule 2 • she's worse than whatever you're imagining

Start from the beginning

which also led her to be overworked and stressed, as her daily routine was always full.

she had to wake up early and go to school, then shower, babysit adam until 7, then study.

not to mention all of the clubs she'd joined, and a bunch of other stuff she had crammed in.

they didn't have enough time to focus on one thing, which caused their grades to no longer be a priority.

she stopped studying and couldn't care less.

because of her babysitting job, she'd failed the second rule of revenge.

passive revenge.

it was basically the easiest part or type of revenge.

unless you're in love with whoever you're getting revenge on.

it'd be hard to ignore someone you were in love with him.

good thing cherry wasn't in love with adam.

for this part of the revenge, you'd just block them, unfollow them, ignore them.

pay them zero attention.

her 2nd part of revenge, at first, had worked for the most part, when she first started bullying him a few months ago.

ignoring him at school and blocking him on social media was the easiest part.

she hadn't been following him in the first place, so blocking him was easy.

ignoring him was also sort of easy

at that point in time, cherry had been trying to get her anger issues under control.

she was going to therapy and working on how to better deal with her anger.

so, it worked for a while.

until the rumor account got more and more ruthless.

they already had a short temper, combined with being too emotional, snapped.

adam was confused; he had no idea why cherry was bullying him.

the only interaction he'd had with her before then was telling her she was being bullied.

but she knew why she was bullying her.

he ran the account dedicated to trying to ruin her life, trying to embarrass her.

he just acted stupid.

and nobody would've expected it from him. he was some loser no one paid attention too.

so, of course, nobody believed her.

which made her anger even worse, and the bullying occur more often.

maybe if 7 year old, brace-faced adam hadn't tried to help her, he wouldn't have made this mistake.

the bullying felt unnatural, as if it wasn't meant to happen.

but maybe it was because he was the one being bullied.

«───── « ʚɞ » ─────»

i knocked on the door.

adam's beautiful mom greeted me at the door, with a smile.

"hi!" i returned the smile, grinning.

"hello! how are you?"

"i'm good, thank you so much for asking! how are you?"

"i'm good!"