[Request 65] You guys are officially one?! (A Pair from MMJ)

"Guys, we have pancakes~" Airi and Shizuku call upon entering backstage of the Stage Sekai.

Minori and Haruka gasp upon the sight of the cutely decorated pancakes and so did Rin and Miku of the Stage Sekai.

"These look impressive, you two." Len comments.

Kaito nods along with Meiko, agreeing with the banana-haired virtual singer, "I agree with Len."

The latter giggle and serves everyone their well-deserved pancakes. Everyone was giving each other praises, advice on how to improve, etc. While MORE MORE JUMP and the Virtual Singers of the Stage Sekai indulge in their treat, a certain pink-haired girl decided to get everyone's attention along with Shizuku.

"Everyone, we have an announcement!"

Minori, Haruka and the Virtual Singers turn their attention to the latter, wondering what could possibly happen.

"What's the announcement, Airi-chan?" The curious Minori asks.

Shizuku pulls Airi close to her, pressing her lips against hers. Airi wraps her arms around Shizuku's neck whilst Shizuku wrapped hers around her lover's hips.

Minori, Haruka, as well as the Virtual Singers watched the scene in shock. Not once did they ever expect Shizuku to be the first to kiss Airi, nor have an announcement like this before. Nevertheless, the Virtual Singers cheered whilst Minori and Haruka remained speechless.

A few minutes later, the couple pulled away from each other to for air and panted.

Yes, that was the announcement; a kiss in front of everyone.

"So, you guys are officially a couple?!"

The couple nods.

"Ah-huh~"

====================

Requested by QuickAir

Airi: Of all days after finishing this, you decide to post this now? >:(

Shizuku: Airi-chan, calm down! ;-;

Minori: At least you managed to upload it. ;w;

Haruka: I agree with Minori.

Andrea: This was already finished, but now that I think about it, I don't wanna upload oneshots not by order and wanted to finish the other oneshots I was requested to write. qwq

Airi: Alright, I forgive you for that. 

Andrea: Yay. qwq

====================

Woohoo, I'm so glad you gave two ideas. I instantly had an idea for ShizuAi. At first, I was going to do Minoharu and ShizuAi in one oneshot, but I decided to go with just ShizuAi. 

By the way, remember the Discord server I announced back in January? The server's semi-active as of August 13, 2022 and I post previews for future works. Who knows? Maybe I'll add a teaser for the new AU I mentioned previously. :3

====================

Upcoming:
[Request 66] A Day Out (Shizuku, Ena, Airi & Reader ft. Mizuki)- Coming soon

First Published: 8/13/22
Edited: -/-/-

(Word Count: 251)