[Request 27] The Art of Confession (Akito x Touya)

One day during break time in Kamiyama High, Akito and Touya were enjoying their exchanged boxed lunches. One, because Akito dislikes carrots (despite looking like when when wearing Len's 4* outfit and his limited card hair) and; two, because Touya dislikes squid.

They're just having a peaceful lunch (date) whilst Tiuya was writing something in his notebook. Akito decided to make a move and do something about the awkward silence filling the air.

"Touya," he called.

The bluenette hummed in response.

"If you like reading so much, maybe you should try writing in your free ti-" the tangerine-haired boy looks over Touya,s shoulder to see what he's writing.

"You were saying?" The dual-haired male asks.

"B-Bro, that's really good!" He compliments. "Let me guess, it's a mystery novel again?"

Touya responds with a nod. "Akito, want to make a manga together?"

"Me?" Akito points to himself in confusion.

"Your father is Shinonome-sensei, so I assumed you're good at drawing." The gray-eyed male concludes.

"Yeah, if I did draw at home, my old man'd be criticizin' my work."

"Those 'criticisms' are more of advice your father is giving you. Do you have your own drawing tablet, like the one your sister owns?"

"Duh. It's just that I barely touch it." He shrugs.

"I've already written a summary. You can think about it over the weekend and study before doing this." Touya gives his notebook to Akito.

"G-Got it." He stuttered out a reply.

'Thanks for requesting an AkiTouya oneshot,'

It was already the weekend and Day 1 of the manga making. Both were on their computers, drawing and writing stuff and sharing their files in Google Drive.

"Touya, how's the cover? I already added it to the folder."

Touya, who was typing on Microsoft Word, checks the drive and opens the file, revealing Akito's cover for the manga they're making.

"Just as I expected. Can I make a request?"

"Go ahead." Akito leans back.

The bluenette requests. "Draw a couple kissing."

"That's beyond my special-"

"I'll buy you cheesecake." Touya bribes.

"I'm in."

"I'll give you time to finish it. The prologue is still in progress and so are the characters."

Just like some artists, Akito gets an art block after making a few sketches of people kissing.

"Fuck, how does Ena deal with art block?" He mumbled. "Wait, does she ever deal with art block?"

The gingernette continues to brainstorm for more ideas until he reached his sister's room. He knocked three times on the door, wondering if his sister's asleep or not, including the fact that her sister's sleep schedule is fluctuating, just like Andrea's at some point.

"Ena, you there?"

"Ge-" his sister nearly snaps, "oh, Akito, come in."

"Ena, how do you deal with art block?" The ginger-haired male interviews upon entering her room.