Chapter Thirty-Three (Ryan's P.O.V)

I couldn't help but tremble as I watched Damion's eyes darken. His arms tightened around me as he carried me up the stairs, rushing us to the bedroom. I giggled as he tossed me onto the bed and crawled over me.

"My Love, are you absolutely sure about this?" He questioned softly, brushing his hand across my cheek.

"Yes. I'm ready. I know you'll make this good for me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and this is the perfect way to start it. In our new home." I answer, before leaning up to kiss him.

The kiss starts off gentle, but that doesn't last long as soon he deepens it. I gasp as he nibbles on my bottom lip, and he uses that opening to tangle his tongue with mine. I moan into his mouth, arching my back at the pleasure that courses through me from the simple action. I can feel the mate bond practically humming as we touch each other.

I run my fingers through his hair as we kiss. I can feel the approving purr that rumbles in his chest. He slowly pulls away from my lips to trail kisses down my neck, pausing to gently nip the spot where he would mark me. I can't stop the moan that tumbles from my lips as he continues to nip and suck that spot. He then pauses and pulls back.

"I want you to take the lead for a bit, Love. Do whatever you please, touch, taste, I'm happy to let you explore till your heart's content. Then when you can't take it any longer, I'll prepare you to take me, and show you how good I can make you feel." He states, rolling onto his back to give me free reign.

I blush hard but love that he's allowing me to do this. I wanted to ask him if I could touch him first but couldn't bring myself to, thinking that he knows what he's doing, and it would be better if he led. But he knows me so well, I didn't have to ask. I follow my instincts, leaning over to kiss him again. He eagerly kisses me back but releases my lips as I pull back just enough to kiss down his neck the way he had done to me. His breathing became uneven as I kissed my way down his neck to the collar of his shirt. When I gave a small tug to the fabric, he sat up to remove it for me, then laid down again.

I kissed and nipped my way down his chest, my hands following a path of their own down his body. His breathing came out in soft pants making me extremely hard. I unbuttoned and tugged his pants off, before nipping at the skin near the waistband of his underwear. He groaned, gripping fistfuls of the sheets to keep himself from grabbing me. Something about having my strong, always in charge, Alpha groaning while I touch him is empowering. It makes the little bit of nervousness I had disappear and I double my efforts to pleasure him. I drag his underwear off and carefully wrap my hand around his erection.

"Remember Love, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Tonight is all about you." He gently reminds me.

I maintain eye contact as I slowly take him into my mouth. He groans loudly, his eyes closing and his head tipping back against the pillows. I began to lick and suck on the head, loving the way his legs twitch as he fights to keep himself from thrusting into my mouth.

"Mmm yes Baby, just like that. You're doing so good." he moans out, his fingers still gripped tightly in the sheets.

I carefully move my head up and down his shaft, loving the noises pouring from his lips. I take as much as I can into my mouth and use my hand to pump the rest in time with my head movements. He moans loudly, his right hand moving to the back of my head and grabbing my hair. For a moment I worried he was going to move my head, but he didn't. He kept his grip gentle and let me do as I wanted.

"So good Baby. You're doing perfect. Fuck if you keep this up, I'm going to cum soon." He warned. But instead of pulling off, I pumped faster and sucked harder, wanting him to cum for me. He groaned loudly, gently tugging my hair in warning. I took as much into my mouth as I could and swallowed around him. He moaned loudly, cumming hard. I swallowed quickly, trying to keep up with the large amount of cum, but some dripped from my lips and down my chin.