Episode 4 part 1

The sun has already set and Simon still hasn't returned home yet.

I was beginning to get a bit worried but he said he needed time so I'll let him have that time.

While Simon was away I was able to take care of our interview. I made some calls and I have it all worked out in my head several times. I don't have any confirmation yet but I hope I will have it soon.

Coming up with an idea for the interview and organizing it took so long. I was writing emails and I was calling all sorts of people including my mom to check if she was okay with my ideas because if I had organized something she disliked I would have done it for nothing. But luckily she agreed to my suggestions. I was so exhausted from everything...the fight with Simon, my lack of sleep, that Interview and if that wasn't enough I accidentally read some nasty comments earlier about my coming out. I decided that I could really use some sleep, so I layed down on Simon's bed and took in his scent from his pillow.

I was already half asleep when I heard footsteps approaching me and felt Simon hugging me from behind.

"Let's not fight about August. He isn't worth it," he whispered in my ear and hugged me even tighter. None of us talked for a few minutes. We just layed in his bed. His head on my shoulder and his chest against my back with our  fingers intertwined.

"Where have you been? I was starting to get worried." I asked him.

"At first I was walking around Bjärstad but there were too many people just randomly staring at me so I stopped by at Ayub's. We talked for a while and he helped me clear up some things," Simon answered.

I nodded and apart from our breathing it was silent again.

"I watched a movie with your mom today," I mentioned and turned around in his embrace to face him.

"Oh, so you two did some family bonding."

I chuckled,"Yeah...Err...You know...Your mom is like really nice to me. That might sound weird but I think Linda is more of a mom to me than my mom ever was. I feel like she actually cares about me and my feelings, you know..."

Simon hugged me tighter and I buried my head in his chest," I'm sure your mom cares about you. She may has a hard time expressing it but I'm convinced that she loves you. I don't know shit about your royal stuff but I'm pretty sure that her parents raised her not to show her feelings in order to not appear weak, which is by the way very stupid but I think your family does such things, don't they?"

"Yeah...Maybe you're right," I said while nuzzling deeper in his arms.

A buzzing notification of my phone made me practically jump out of his arms. I quickly grabbed my phone and immediately started reading the email that has just been sent to me

"Hey, what is it? Why are you so excited? What are you reading? Come on... Who is it?" Simon eagerly wanted to know while trying to peek but I just ignored him. I needed to finish reading first.

"YES! Oh my fucking god! Yes!!!" I half screamed because of my excitement.

"Tell me please...I'm begging," Simon said and put on his puppy face.

"Ever heard of the "The Gossip Show"?"I asked him with a big grin on my face.

"Err...Yes? I think every Swedish citizen knows it. My mom watches it sometimes. Why?" he asked and I could see it in his eyes that he was slowly putting one and one together.

"Well, I think she's gonna love the next episode," I shrugged.

"Wille, what did you do?" Simon wanted to know.