Christmas eve - PART 5

I'm here after along time so I'll pickup where it ended. Even though it's not Christmas.

I drove back home to Manhattan, carrying our later to be dinner and Lizzie carrying Carmen. Carmen was thankfully asleep in her car seat. I opened the door for them, taking of my shoes. "Okay so it's time to start making dinner." I say. "Y/n it's only 1 pm." She smiles confused. "Yes I know, will you help me ?" I ask her kissing her forehead. "mhm sure" she laughs. I put Carmen in her crib and walk to the kitchen seeing my girlfriend sitting on top of the counter. "Hey sexy" I smirk. Lizzie just rolls her eyes playfully.

"So please put potatoes, carrots and eggs to boil." I tell her. "On it" she says jumping off. In doing so I cut onions, pickles and apples and put them in a big bowl. "It's gonna take a while let's go smoke" I say, excited for my cigarette. "fine" she says smiling at my excitement. We walk on my balcony lighting my cigarette I look at her. "You look so hot you know" I say smirking. She just blushes walking closer to me. "How about we take this to the bedroom" She smirks back. "hmm, sure" I said, putting the cigarette out. She holds her hand out dragging me into the bedroom.

I take of my clothes and she does too. I place my self down on the bed watching her crawl closer to me. " you sure you wanna do this ?" She asks. "positive" I say smiling, as I do so she starts kissing my thighs. "Skip the drama, love" I say, wanting her touch somewhere else. I don't even blink, and I feel her finger inside me. I moan loudly, finally feeling her touch. "faster" and with that she adds second finger. She attaches her mouth to my core. "Oh my- mommy" I yell. "that's new" she mumbles, smirking. 

After about 20 minutes I finish. She kisses my thigh, crawling next to me. "That was amazi- POTATOES" I realize we left the stove on. "wha- CARROTS" she realizes. We both run naked to the stove, poking the vegetables seeing that they are ready, we sigh of with relive that our appartment is not on fire. "Great timing, I think we should use it more often" She smirks