Christmas day traditions- PART 2

It was 22. of December me and Lizzie decided that we're gonna spend Christmas together at my place. I was so in love with her, but I still didn't tell her that I was not from America, and that my family lived in Czechia. About a day ago she told me we should visit my family. There was this, but I din't tell them about Carmen, don't get me wrong we have good relationship but it was too much. I hope they didn't find out from internet or someone. I used to go for Christmas home, we celebrate Christmas on 24th, and gifts doesn't bring Santa but baby Jesus, and we eat potato salad with Schnitzel. I hoped I could spend them the same, I am planning to ask Lizzie today.

Lizzie was currently shopping for something, gifts I suppose. She said she'll be home for dinner and she took Carmen with her she's just so lovely. I decided I'd make dinner, well I just ordered it I was lazy as always. So at least I cleaned the apartment It was mess and there were still decorations from Halloween. It was currently 2 PM. Lizzie said she'll go for lunch with her friends from cast, I gave her milk for Carmen I hope my girls are okay. I started by cleaning the dishes and putting kitchen together. I mop the floor and then get to nursery. Nursery was the worst part, because... well because. I cleaned it in hour not bad. Then I got to our night, cleaning the stuff from the other night ehm ehm (you know you know). I then went to the second floor of the apartment. I searched for "The Christmas box" with all the decorations. I found it on the bottom of ten boxes, great. I finally got it, I bring it down, and decorate everything with lights, I even put some on the balcony, everything was done it was only 3 PM. That was very quick. I sat down and taught about this "crib" alike thing I could use in living room. So I decided to go look for it. I was lucky there was this baby shop down the street. I put something warm on and walk there.

I got to the shop I greeted the lady, and she asked me If I'm looking for something she was nice. I described the thing I needed, and she pointed to crib in the back exactly what I was looking for ! I smile at my luck, as I wanted to say I wanted it. I saw this beautiful stroller by Versace complete wast of money ! I bought it.... I mean look at it !

I bought this plus the crib, and maybe some clothes

I spend a lot money, A LOT of money. It was worth it I swiped the card trough terminal and I there's no way to carry it by myself. Thank god the nice Lady said that her son would help me, and that she'll get him. She went to the back of the store, and she came back with some guy he looked and was nice. He helped me all the way to my apartment. I thanked him and gave him some money, he refused to take it so I just slipped it in his pocked on shirt he had. He thanked me and I we said bye. I stood there looking on tho big ass boxes and bag of clothes...

I didn't want to wait till Christmas so I opened the Crib and got it together. I looked at the time it was 5 PM I ordered some Chinese. I unpacked the stroller and got that together. I decided we should all go for a walk after dinner, so I also got the stroller ready with some blankets. In half-hour food was here and as on clue lizzie opened the door with tons of bags stuffed under the stroller. Confusion filled her face as she saw cleaned and neaty place, I ran to her and squeezed her into a hug. "HIIII" I kissed her excited to see her. "Hello darling" she kissed me back. " You cleaned ? " she asked me smiling. "Yes, and I also did some shopping." I smile innocently. I wasn't. "What did you buy ?" She asked getting her coat off. " I think you should see your self ? " I said hanging her coat for her. She got her boots of as I told her before that It's a thing in our household. She handed me Carmen from the stroller and walked into living room. "BABY I- HOW MUCH DID YOU SPEND ? " She asked surprised not knowing I am shopaholic, she didn't know what she'll get. I put Carmen down and walk to Liz. " Okay you'll need to sit down first " I told her. " It was em- I- I spend 8000 dollars " I smiled trough pain. Lizzie prented to faint which made me hit her arm playfully. "Okay baby, you're something else" she chuckled. "Uhm baby ? "

"Before we eat I want to ask you something, It's completely fine If you say no." I said

"What baby, Are you okay" She asked going full protect mode. "yes, jeez I'm okay, you know how I'm not from NYC, right ? " I asked. "Yes?"she responded. "I'm from Europe, certain to be from Czechia, and I hoped that we could celebrate Christmas on 24th like we do ?" I said smiling hoping for yes. " Yes, yes baby whatever you want I'm so excited ! How do you celebrate christmas there ?" She asked. "Oh my god can we watch my favourite Christmas movie, It describes it perfectly It's bit old but that doesn't matter !" I yelled. "Okay, okay what's it called " she asked me smiling at me being so childish.

"IT'S CALLED COSY DENS ! IN MY LANGUAGE IT'S PELÍŠ !" I scream kissing her happily.

NEXT PART TOMOROW

Seriously watch Cosy Dens or I'll fi