Heroes exercise+huge change

Y/n POV
Yesterday, when Midnight warned us Ua would be hard I didn't expect this. Loud english with Present Mic, Boring heroics laws with Eraser head, mind splitting headaches from Ectoplasm's math classes, the hourly rant of environmental issues of Cementos and the informational support class from Power loader. The only easy one was hero history from our homeroom teacher as prior to coming to Ua it would expected of students to read up on heroes who may possibly have similar quirks to them or have good tactics in battle that students may use in their upcoming professions. Before coming to Ua I studied Vlad king, a hero with a blood related quirk where he could expell his quirk from his body and manipulate it. Anyway we were all in our classroom when Midnight came in with an excited look on her face.
Midnight:Alright. Today is going to be your first heroics class. Although Ua is a high school we are most dedicated to making you all into fine heroes. Now take your suits that you sent into the support course, get changed and meet me in Gym gamma.
We all headed off to our respective changing rooms. While we changed I saw the lion faced jerk from yesterday begin clawing a tiny hole, leading to the girls changed going rooms. He carved a small enough hole that he could he see the girls but I blocked his way. I was boiling with anger that this guy thought he could just get away with peeking onto the girls.
Me:What the fuck do you think you are doing?
Lion:Out of my way freak. I am doing myself and future Ua students a favor by making a pathway from the girls to the boys.
Me:Heroes never do this. If you want to be a hero with this behavior then you won't get far. In fact, the first day you become a hero they will revoke your license immediately if word got out about this.
Lion:Don't make me laugh. People would never trust somebody like you over a normal person like myself. They would probably take you in instead of Me mistaking you for a villain.
Mirio:I trust him and you aren't a person. Like your quirk, you are just an animal. Even thought Midnight said the hero makes the quirk, nothing you or quirk does makes you human. You are an animal.
Tamaki:They're right. You don't belong here if you don't understand that.
Lion:Tech.
He then left, leaving me seething with anger as he didn't even seem to acknowledge my words.
Mirio:You did good Y/n.
Tamaki:Yeah. If he doesn't realize his mistakes it's his fault.
Me:Yeah, you're right.
We continue changing as I fill the hole with a piece of paper. We then come out with our various costumes. I am wearing an armoured vest that had a mask designed for covering my fangs so that I wouldn't scare people with them, s black and red striped cloak made out of a material designed to protect me from fire attacks. At the collar of the cloak was a hood that would cover my face.

(Ignore deku) I was very excited to see the others

(Ignore deku)
I was very excited to see the others. Mirio then came out along with Tamaki as Mirio was wearing a white suit with blue trousers, a red cape and across his shirt the number 1,000,000.

 Mirio then came out along with Tamaki as Mirio was wearing a white suit with blue trousers, a red cape and across his shirt the number 1,000,000