First day

Nejire POV
It has been 2 weeks since we met Y/n. He is a great person to hang around with but he is kind of like Tamaki where he doesn't like to socialize with other people besides us. People still feared him and he just ignored it. It hurts me seeing him like this. He never tried to confront them or anything. Anyway, pushing those thoughts away today was the first day of Ua. I was at the gate jumping with excitement as I waited for my friends. Mirio and Tamaki came first. I turned my head around, looking for Y/n. Hopefully somebody didn't bother him.

Y/n POV
Today was the first day of Ua. I woke up a bit later then I should have but regardless I got ready and made breakfast. The house was quiet as it always was. I lived alone. The house was dark with not a single beam of light coming in with all the windows closed. I was able to survive with the money I made from other activities but it still sucked living alone. Ever since that day. Pushing my darker thoughts away I made my way to Ua, with my Ua uniform with a hoodie to cover up my skin. After about 20 minutes I made it to the gates looking for my friends. I then saw a blonde hair guy with a blue haired guy standing behind do I immediately knew it was them.
Me:Hey guys.
All three of them turned around and once my eyes laid onto Nejire, I felt a sudden redness cover my cheeks. She wore the female version of the Ua uniform yet something about her revealed fair skin and and beautiful Royal Blue eyes made me go crazy inside.

The animalistic instincts of my quick were acting up as I could feel the fangs from inside my concealed mouth sharpen

???:This blood sack is revealing her skin. Why didn't we take advantage and Pierce our fangs into it? Drain her of her blood and have some fun.
Another pain in the ass about my quirk is that it can make me feel pretty damn lustful. Blood was the main drive of it but if I saw a girl who had revealed skin, my lustful instinct may take over. I stopped myself before anything bad could happen.
Nejire:Are you guys ready for our first day?!
Mirio:Hell yeah!
Tamaki:Yeah.
Me:I am definitely ready.
I talked as if the feeling of me quirk didn't try to break through the mental restrictions I placed onto myself. We all then made our into the school looking for the classroom of 1a. We finally found it as the door was huge and we couldn't believe it.
Mirio:Why the hell is this door so huge?
Me:Well, some people have quirks that change their sizes so maybe that is why.
Nejire:Ooh do you think we are going to have people with that quirk? Do you think they would be able to revert to different sizes? What about-
She then asked 100 questions again so we all had to forcefully drag her into the class as she continued. On the board was a seating plan and we were thankful as we saw we were seating together. Nejire was in my right, Tamaki was on my left and Mirio was next to Tamaki. We were on of the first to come into class and as the minutes flew by more students came in. Eventually, an adult came in with a rather adultery outfit.

??? :Master, this specimen is more luxurious than the last

??? :Master, this specimen is more luxurious than the last. Her scent is permeating the air and her blood smells sweet like honey. Let us devour her as well.
Me(thought) :Piss off inner demon.
Midnight:My name is Nemuri Kayama or the r rated hero Midnight. I will be your home room teacher for the next 3 years that you will be here.
The boys minus me, Mirio and Tamaki were all drooling at the sight of the teacher. It disgusted me that had I not trained myself to restrain my quirk, I would me digging my fangs into our teacher. The rest of our group were all disgusted as Midnight snapped her whip.
Midnight:That is enough out of you dribbling boys. Now I want everyone to come up and introduce yourselves to the class.
The boys stopped dribbling as we began to introduce ourselves. We had many interesting classmates. One of them had a lion for a face while another could absorb materials and another could melt things with acid. Then Mirio came up.
Mirio:Hi. My name is Mirio Togata and my quirk is permeation. It allows me to phase through things.
Next was Tamaki who was a shivering mess.
Tamaki:M-my n-name i-is Tamaki A-amajiki. My quirk is M-manifest. I turn into what I eat.
He quickly ran back to his seat as Nejire cheerfully got off her seat and walked down with so much enthusiasm that it made her seem like a child. It made her a lot more cute and my urges to strike at her only increased as my feelings for her grew.
Nejire:Hi everyone! My name is Nejire Hado and my quirk is Wave motion! I convert my vitality into energy that I can discharge as blast waves.
She happily goes back to her seat as I am the last one to go up.
Nejire:You got this.
Her words made me happy as a slight smile came on my face.

Nejire POV
I wished Y/n good luck as he walked towards Midnight to explain his quirk to the class.
Midnight:Before you start could you take off the hoodie. It is against school policy and we can't see your face.
Y/n:I spoke with Next and he said it was okay. Plus if I take it off, my quirk will act up and I will be in pain.
Midnight:Ok go on. I will just talk to Nezu later.
Y/n:Hi everyone. My name is Y/n L/n. My quirk is vampire. It allows me to convert blood that I drink and I gain super strength, regeneration which is always on and hemomancy which is another term for blood manipulation.
The class was silent. I could tell just by looking at Y/n that he hated it and was feeling more anxious about this. Suddenly, the lion faced guy I caught eying not only Midnight but all of the girls including me shouted out.
Lion:Oi villain! Why the hell are you here?! This is a school for heroes! Get out of here!
Soon, others started to join in and Y/n seemed to have an inner contliction with himself as I saw him snarling.

Y/n POV
That dick with the lion face began to speak and I instinctively snarled at him. The rest of the class began to join in as I could feel my blood boiling. My fangs sharpened to extents I didn't even know they could and my eyes became blood red. I waited to tear them all limb to limb but I tried my best to hold off my anger. I then looked at my friends with a pleading look as they all returned it with a helpful one. I loved them. Especially Nejire. Her look made me feel even calmer.
Inner demon:Master, let's calm our anger more and let her satisfy our lustful desires.
Midnight:I want to hear none of that! Heroes aren't determined by the quirks. Heroes make their quirks work for them. Take Eraser head for example. His quirk was also seen as somewhat villainpus but he was able to turn it into a part of him that made him a fantastic hero! So if you can only judge somebody by their quirk, leave!
The was now silent again but this time it was a welcomed silence.
Midnight:Good. Now that that is out of the way, when you exit please take a syllabus of your classes. And be prepared as tomorrow your journey to heroes really begins.

Later that day met back up at the cafe place where we met Y/n
Me:So how did you guys didn't the first day?
Y/n:Well aside from our classmates being assholes I suppose it was alright.
Mirio:Hey man don't worry about them. They don't know you like we do.
Tamaki:Yeah. They are just idiots.
Me:And we are here if you need it.
Y/n:Thanks guys.
He flashed an adorable smile that made me want to hurt those who caused him harm. We then went our seperates ways back home.