Class time

It's almost 3:00 pm on a Friday yet here I am sitting here in class listening to Mr. Brinks talk about the economics of New York City even though this class is about structural engineering. Everyone always said when I came to Delaware State that I should join this class for easy work, and let me say they all were liars. Although I came into college looking for easy work and a quick degree so I could pursue a high-paying corporate job I found that structural engineering was my calling... and that AP is very hard for someone without basic knowledge.

Subtitle: The beginning of the year

       Luckily I was put with Mr. Brinks and he showed me to tutoring. At first glance, I thought I wouldn't fit in and that tutoring was just for people who were never going to get a degree I soon found out that there were lots of people with high SAT scores also being tutored. He told me to go up to the student help desk and ask for a student tutor with an engineering degree. So I did as he asked and as the woman at the desk turned around she stated, "Good morning how can I help?" I told her what Mr. Brinks said and she told me to go sit down and that she would find me someone right away. Sometime later a beautiful girl walked in and started walking towards the desk. Her dirty blonde hair was a little longer than shoulder length and her eyes piercing green with the cutest smile. I instantly thought she was pretty and was getting myself ready to try and get her number, but then the lady she was talking to pointed at me and started to walk over. She came over and sat down. She asked me if I was Nick Devens and I said, "Yes". She said her name was Grace Anders and that she is an old student of Mr. Brinks. She asked if we should get started and we walked over to the library.

  Subtitle:  Study Buddy

So every Monday and Wednesday me and Grace would meet up, study, and go over what I did in class. At first, I found it embarrassing having to take her time for my studying but she told me she used a tutor for 2 years straight calming me down. Mr. Brinks called me aside one day and said he was proud of my work and how I was doing and told me to tell my tutor they could come on our end-of-the-year trip. I and Grace slowly started to become friends and eventually, we stopped going to the library and just went to each other's dorms. We soon were meeting up each weekend at parties and group events hanging out with each other. As our friendship grew so did my attraction to her.

  Subtitle: Risking it

Today was the day. It was Wednesday afternoon and I'm standing outside her dorm. I need to ask her out before someone else does. I knock and she lets me in. I say, "Hey grace before we study I was wondering if you would be available this Saturday to go on a date?". She looked at me almost as if I just offered her one billion dollars and then said, "Are you free tonight?". I smiled and said of course and we headed to my car. We drove down to the best place for first dates, Olive Garden. We both enjoyed our meal and as a nice ending, I ordered a small bottle of wine. We both had a glass and as we sat across from each other she slipped off her shoe and pushed her foot against my groin. She then put her shoe back on and said, "if this check comes quick enough you can be my desert" I immediately yelled for my check and paid in cash tipping the change which was almost $35 extra than needed. We went back to my car and I started to drive. She looked at me and then started rubbing the outside of my pants with her hand. She started to talk to me dirty and then took one of my hands off the wheel and put it on her chest. I kept my eyes on the road as hard as it was and as I tightly grabbed her chest squeezing and caressing. I moved my hand down into her pants and started rubbing her pussy as she moaned softly. We drove onto campus and both of us practically sprinted into my room. I picked her up and laid her on the bed and took off my shirt. She started to undo my belt and laughed when she saw I was wearing two. She pulled my pants down and grabbed my cock through my boxers. She looked me in the eyes pulled them down and put my dick in her mouth. She moaned as I played with her chest and only stopped sucking to take off her shirt and bra. She moans my name and loves being my little slut. My pleasure becomes hers as all she wants at this moment is my validation. She stops sucking and I move her so her hips are towards mine. I rip off her pants and pull down her underwear starting to fuck her. She grabs onto the sheets and screams my name. After about 5 minutes I see my phone buzz on the bed with my neighbor telling me to make her quiet. I reach up covering her mouth and get more intense. Fucking her rougher and quicker than she can handle. I can tell she's about to cum and I tell her I want to see her pretty face when I make her cum and if her eyes aren't on mine I'll ruin it for her and make her beg for more. We both cum together staring into each other's eyes and practically collapsing next to each other. She goes into my bathroom shower and cleans up coming out naked and then putting on my sweatshirt and shorts. She climbs back over to me and tells me that she had a good time and she wants to make sure I sleep well. She pulls up the blankets covering her head and my body leaving me with no view of below my waist or her. I feel her start to touch me and then suck me off. She blows me until I cum and then comes up out of the blankets. She looks me in the eyes swallows and says, "goodnight  boyfriend"

Subtitle: back to now

   So as it turns out the economics of NYC wasn't very random and were based on the end-of-the-year trip I forgot about. Now that I'm one of Mr. Brinks' top students he trusts I'll do well in the real world. I and Grace are now almost 7 months strong and are planning on escaping Delaware on this trip. We plan on sneaking off the last night and hopping on a train out of the city.  It's time we got a packing list and Grace who is helping out in the class now starts to pass them out. When she gets to my desk she scribbles something down on my list before handing it to me and I proceed to read the list. It states the following, "make sure to bring
Hygiene products, a suit/dress, casual clothes ×3" some other basic amenities were stated, and at the bottom scribbled in graces handwriting was written, "two packs of condoms and some chocolate syrup for added flavor" I see her after class and we head to my dorm room to pack. Now technically there isn't any coed rooms but what Admin doesn't know doesn't hurt them. We pack up our clothes and all the stuff we need and collectively put all of our cash together matching up the $35,000 that we worked our asses off for and took out of savings. We hold hands and cuddle on my bed and sleep ready for our ride up.

Subtitle: the bus ride

We get on the bus early at 5:45 am and both of us find it emotional to leave our hometown for the last time. We hug and ask if were doing the right thing and after long thought, we agree that we are. It's early the sun still isn't out just the peaceful sounds of nature and machinery clashing to overcome one another. It's quite beautiful when the sun isn't out and the fog covers the distance. Sitting next to grace is nice because even though I'm not that cold I still have her to keep me warm and cuddle with. As most everyone's asleep including Grace albeit she's on the comfiest thing,, I sit pondering unable to rest. We hit a bump and grace wake up looking into my eyes, I smile because she truly humbles me. She asks if I've gotten any sleep and I say no. She looks slightly disheartened and then smiles deviously. She says that a grown man needs his sleep to stay nice and strong. She reaches her hand up still laying on me just having moved to rest on my lap. She grabs the back of my head and guides my lips to hers kissing me. She laughs because she knows that even just simply kissing me turns me on and she feels me get hard. She says that she has to fix what she made happen and against my very very limited protests she unbuckles my belt and starts to suck. She goes back and forth while I guide her using my hand so as to not let her stop. She keeps going letting me cum in her mouth and swallows so as to not make a mess. I look at her and say, "You know what I have to do now" and while trying not to wake any of my classmates I get under my seat and in between her legs. She's confused about how I'm going to manage this but I pull down her sweatpants and throw the blanket over her waist covering me and her naked lower half. I start to lick her and eat her out and hear a noise. I feel her thighs tremble as I lick her clit back and forth making sure to tease her a little bit. Although we can't see each other's faces I can tell by the way she's moving her legs when she's about to cum. She wraps her thighs tightly around my head and I take a risk and move the blanket to see her face and stare her in the eyes as I make her cum.  She loudly moans and I quickly cover myself again. Mr. Brinks then runs from the front of the bus to make sure she's okay thinking it was a scream of pain even though I had just made her orgasm on a bus. He asks where I am after you explain you had a charlie horse and you say I'm in the busses bathroom. He says okay and then I crawl out. I sit back next to you as you hit me for making you scream so loudly. I laugh and say next time Ill just edge you.