"Why can't you just call me Y/n?"

"Aww you don't like my nicknames?"

You shook your head. He leaned in closer to your face. "Hmm what about princess?" Your fist came down on the back of his head.

"You better stick with Y/n or I'm gonna hurt you worse than before!"

"Oh noo I'm so scared!" He shook his hands and spoke with a sarcastic voice.

"You should be thankful I kicked you there! I can only IMAGINE the amount of single mother's in your dms. I just saved any of your future MILF's from having to buy Plan B or birth control ever again!" You bowed your head at him. "You're welcome, ALL HAIL THE KING OF TAKING YEARS TO GRAB MILK FROM THE FUCKING STORE!!

He looked at you shocked and almost speechless. "Uh- wha- I DO NOT HAVE HOES."

You put your hand up and moved your fingers up and down to mock him talking. "I dOnT hAve HoEs." You rolled your eyes and turned around. "Headass." You muttered.

You walked away and took the polearm back to the weapon rack.

You turned around and Gojo was right in your face with his signature smirk. "Hey darling, why don't I take you out?"

You pushed him out of your way. "Not interested!"

"Okay FIRST OFF I told you that I would never stoop that low! And SECOND OFF This is a friendly date. I want to get to know more about you, all you've done is yell at me these past few days. All we've been doing is teaching and training. I've never actually gotten to know you, just the scary side of you. Why don't we go somewhere?"

You thought about it for a few seconds as your teacher was basically begging you on his knees. He was purposely over exaggerating to get on your nerves. "....fine."

"We will go the next time time I'm free."

"As long as you're paying!" You told him.

He smirked at you. "I can do that."

"Then it's settled."

"Alright then." You began walking away from him.

"Where are you going?"

"Well I'm going home, you probably should too and do something about your balls."

He glared at you and then shook his head. "Well, didn't I tell you we were going to meet the other first years after training?"

"Ohhhhhhh.....yea."

Damn, Just thinking about it is making me nervous. It's gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay, you'll be fine.

....that self pep talk just made it worse

"You don't sound too hyped to meet them.." Gojo said with a hint of concern in his voice.

"I- I am hyped- I mean- like...I'm-

Gojo was eyeing your face and studied the tone of your voice. "Ahh I see, you have anxiety don't you? They're all nice and welcoming, you don't have to worry about a thing." He threw an arm around your shoulder.

STOP SOMEHOW CALLING ME OUT WITH MY EXACT ISSUES HOW DO YOU FIGURE ME OUT SO EASSILLYYY!!!

"You are HORRIBLE at comforting people." You said to Gojo which caused him to just laugh and lead you out the doorway.

"Well, I'm your sensei, not your friend. I can't and I won't always be there to save the day. Learn how to help yourself with your emotions because not everyone is generous enough to help you unless they get something out of it."

(That "I'm your teacher not your friend is definitely cap🙄 he kapping)

"I know I know, it's not easy though."

"I never said it was, but once you do, you'll feel a bit better when you can be your own happiness."

Gojo sounds like he's been through a few things himself not gonna lie

"Thank you Gojo. I really needed that honesty of yours." You looked at him with a grin on your face.

"It's no problem at all, let's go meet my other children now."

"Do you?-

He interrupted you. "Yes I mean my students."

"Pfft, do you really go around calling them your "children?"

"Only sometimes, they remind me of my friend group back then, when I was younger..."

"Aww Gojo is a grandpa! Look at him reminiscing! Don't go saying "back in the old days" now or you'll make it official."

He playfully shoved his body into yours making you stumble and almost lose your balance. "GOJO!! I swear if you make me fall you'll have a lot more worse things coming your way in the future!"

"I would never actually make you fall you know that right?"

"Hmph, whatever. Let's just go meet the other students already."

"Whatever you wish, M'lady."

You scoffed at his nick name for you and followed him from behind as he lead you into town.

Oh no I'm so cringey forgive me 🫤 ACTUALLY!! nah Frick that I AM A PROUD GOJO SIMP!! NOTHING WILL STOP ME, I SHALL NOT BE EMBARRASSED BY WHO I LOVE!! EVEN IF THEY ARENT REAL AND PEOPLE LOOK AT ME LIKE IM A MANIAC BECAUSE MY SOCIAL ANXIETY KEEPS ME FROM ACTUALLY MAKING DEEP CONNECTIONS WITH MOST PEOPLE!!!