Same old Y/n. He thought

Your hand on the end of the pole closest to you, let go of the tool and your hand went straight for an attack to Gojo's face. As he bent backwards to dodge it you swept your leg towards his ankle. "TAKE THAT!" He surprisingly lost his balance and fell on his back. "PFFT AHAHA I GOT YOU!"

He got right back up and tried to attack you. "Don't talk too soon you little chihuahua."

You brought your foot up to his stomach and kicked him back into a wall.

(He surprisingly let you do this and didn't stop your attack)

He was going easy on you this whole time, so he let you do this and didn't stop your attack. You followed quickly and pinned him against the wall with your polearm. He just looked at you with the biggest smile on his face. He took hold of your staff with both of his hands, but this was what you wanted him to do. You put your hands on top of his to keep them in place and pulled your stick toward you, which Gojo was now attached to. You somersaulted backward, which put Gojo on top. When he was mid-air you swung your leg, and your shin....well...it hit a not-so-nice feeling part of his body. He let go of the stick and fell to the ground on the other side of you.

The two of you were lying on the ground, both of you guys were tearing up...not from the same thing though. You were both hurting, but not from the same thing either. You were crying from laughter, you were in pain from laughing so hard. He was in pain from getting kicked in the family jewels.

Gojo's thoughts

Why the fuck did I not remember to use my infinity..

Your thoughts

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH CALL ME A CHIHUAHUA AGAIN BITCH SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!!

"I....just....need a moment..." Gojo said in a weak voice. You picked yourself up off the ground and walked over to him.

15 minutes later.

Gojo was sitting on a chair in the room holding his head because of the massive headache he had. You actually felt kind of bad and walked up to him with an ice pack.

You talked in a quiet voice. "I- I'm sowwy... uhm here..I got this for you."

He gently took it and placed it on his head. "Thank you Y/n, it's okay."

"No, it really isn't, I mean I made sure not to put too much force into it but- "

"I'm proud of you..."

Uh what? Proud? That I possibly ruined your baby maker?

"Uh- what?"

A smile spread across his face. "Congratulations Y/n, you now have cursed energy. We can start working on your technique soon."

"What? What do you mean? Wait really?

"Yea. I noticed it during our fight. I was hoping if I conjured enough emotion inside of you, the energy would surface. So I don't really care how bad you hurt me, I can heal myself don't worry." He pointed to an area of the floor. "Go look. Your energy cracked the floor a little when you slammed the polearm."

You walked over and saw that the floor was in fact cracked. No non-sorcerer could do that to the extent that you did. You let out a sigh of relief. "Oh phew! I was kind of hoping you didn't take off your blindfold and kill me. Now that I think about it, I've never seen you without your blindfold."

"One day darling!" He got up from his seat and approached you.

You folded your arms and shifted your weight onto one foot."Why can't you just call me by my name?" You were sated with his perpetual names for you.