A/n's pov
He backed away a bit, still near your cheeck but suddenly his eyes went on your bare neck!
Your eyes were closed as being so close to him always scares you. You didn't see but felt him leaning towards your neck.
It got more cleared as his cold cheeck touched your neck,
He inhaled your scent, which sent shivers down your back.
He opened his eyes that turned red now!

Y/n: Taehyung leave me!
You said with your eyes closed , full of fear.
He ignored you as he slowly opened his mouth revealing his sharp fangs, that were about to get pierced in your neck when...
??: DON'T U DARE THINK OF DOING THAT!!!
He flinched and realised what he was doing. He slowly puts down his hands from the wall and you could feel his presence going away, you could feel your heartbeat too!
A/n's pov ends

Y/n's pov
I slowly opened my eyes and saw him backing off. I saw his eyes through his thick dark bangs, they were Red!
I looked at the door from where that voice came and it was Nancy!!!
I felt better after having her here in my room!
Nancy: what do u think you're were doing Taehyung!
Minho also came from behind.
Minho: is everything okay?
He said while looking at me and then at Taehyung
Anger and dissatisfaction could be seen in Taehyung's eyes, he stood still with a serious face while looking somewhere, but suddenly he spoke!
Tae: 7pm!
We all got confused by what he said.
Then he turned his head towards me and spoke before leaving.
Tae: tomorrow! Be ready.

I couldn't utter a word and looked away as I saw him from the corner of his eyes leaving with Minho. He shuts the door and Nancy comes to me.
Nancy: y/n, u okay?
Y/n: n-no!!
Tears rolled down my cheecks!
Y/n: I don't want to marry him, he's so scary!!! How can I imagine to spend my whole life with him !!! I can't talk properly when he's around I don't want to live the rest of the life in suffocation!!!!
Y/n: Nancy!!! Please , I want to go back!

Nancy hugged me tightly!!

Nancy: shh!! It's alright sweety. Calm down!
Y/n: why is he like that!? Why does he hate me so much!
Nancy(thinks): I wish I could tell u everything y/n!
She rubbed my back while trying to calm me down!

After a while we broke the hug, she cupped my face and wiped my tears ..

Nancy: don't worry everything will be alright, come let's have dinner.
Y/n: I don't want to! T_T
Nancy: don't say that, u have to eat! Come on now.

I shook my head as No

Nancy: scared of him? He's not even at home now! The boys are out for their mission c'mon it's just u and me!

I looked up at her.

Nancy: u trust me right?
I nodded.

Nancy: then? C'mon Y/n it's all right! And I'm there with u okay?

She made me stand

Nancy: now go and wash your face and come down I'll be in the kitchen okay?
I nodded.

Nancy: btw i have to say, you do look so hot in this outfit. *Smirks*
Y/n: c'mon Nancy *blushes*

She giggled before leaving, i smiled to myself and went to washroom.

I splashed water on my face and looked up!
Y/n: forget about that bastard y/n! And think on how u can run away from this place!
I went out after changing to my normal wear and reached down!
It was evening , 5 pm already.

Y/n: Nancy?? Where are you!?
Nancy: I'm in the kitchen y/n!

I heard her voice from a distance not much far away though.
I walked towards her.

Y/n: should I help u with something?
Nancy: ah~ well just keep these sandwiches on the table over there and we'll eat.

I nodded and went to keep it on the table.
I looked around and saw the curtains.
Y/n: if u don't mind may I ask u something?
Nancy: yup go ahead.
Y/n: why do you always keep the curtains pulled in? The sunlight is good no?
Nancy : u-umm a-actually , we don't I mean they don't like sunlight much! And with this the house also stays cool so~
Y/n: oh (strange I thought) btw is it real that it becomes so cold that the people living in this house become cold themselves , not only skin but behaviour too.
Nancy chuckled
Y/n: but still, what's with the skin being so cold? It's not so cold in here tho.
Nancy: what do u mean?
Y/n: don't take me in opposite way..I mean it's regarding Taehyung ! When I met him for the first time, his touch was so cold and when yesterday he hurted me, tbh he's so strong! That in no time with his squeeze, blood started oozing out from my wrists. His touch is cold , he's so strong and h-his eyes?
Nancy: you saw all of that?
Y/n: do u mean I have to see more?
Nancy: n-no i mean - umm u continue.
Y/n: Nancy! He's really d-different!
Nancy: y/n~ you're overthinking!
Y/n: no I'm not!! Nancy!!
Nancy: you need to rest y/n it's nothing like that, I've been living with him since a while now I know he doesn't have all that the way you're thinking and all.
Y/n: maybe I'm stressed and imagining things ...well i don't wanna think about that! c'mon let's eat.
I pushed my doubts aside and sat to eat.