Chapter 6: The Sad Truth (Pt 1)

Começar do início

Rimuru: "You are not my wife!!!"

Rimuru shouted in anger and frustration as he fell onto he's knee's. It was just what the God wanted to see so she could take control of the moment.

She then walked up to Rimuru and touched his face and then kissing him on the lips. Rimuru didn't return the favor as he just turned his face away from her. He knew it was his wife on the outside but not on the inside, though that was not entirely true.

It was his wife in her real body. He just fell in love with her fake personality but her nature was more sinister.

God's leader: I see you figured it out but you're not entirely true Rimuru.

Rimuru: "What do you mean?!"

God's Leader: You see the wife you fell in love with was just my avatar I used in order to control you. You were to much of a foolish dragon to figure it out yourself. See how you've become now. You have nowhere to go Rimuru so just become my strength.

Rimuru who was hearing this could only become more angry. He cares not for anyone who isn't his family. Even if she was in his wife's body, he would kill her without care.

He have suffered for millions of years just because of her. Nothing could give him more hatred. While he was burning with anger the God said something that tick him off.

God's leader: You see that girl you call Raven isn't actually your daughter. I created her as bait for you to destroy the world. She is just a mere puppet. You have nothing Rimuru, so just give up and become my strength.

Rimuru: "Puppet.......Bait.......Fools..... FOOLISH GODS!!!!"

She tried her best to break Rimuru, but what she did only angered him more. Rimuru loved his daughter wether she was a puppet or not, he would never abandon her.

Rimuru didn't drown in his anger this time but controlled himself. He put Raven in his Imaginary space and slowly walked up to the God's leader.

God leader: "What are you doing!. I am your wife!. You will listen to me now!"

Rimuru: "Kuahaha you've angered me now die!!!"

Rimuru could not hear her. He just pulled out his sword which was engulfed in [Black flames] and cut her into a thousand pieces. Not even the God's and angel saw what Happened. They all looked at their leader who was on the ground burning to ashes but couldn't see when Rimuru made his move.

God's: "What have you done!!!"

They shouted in anger yet overwhelmed by fear.

Angel: "Everyone attack!!!"

They all came charging at Rimuru. He then coated his sword with [Turn null] energy and rushed towards the God's and angels.

He chopped them down one by one while wearing a sinister smile on his face.

Rimuru: "Kuahahaha I think Veldora would have love this. Maybe he should join!!!"

Rimuru who had formed a soul corridor with Veldora with the help of Ciel, teleported him to the battlefield.

Veldora: "This sacred text is~ huh?. Where am I?"

Rimuru: "Hey Veldora don't you want to join the fun as well?"

Veldora: "As expected from my sworn brother. Now"........

Veldora put on a serious face and opened his eyes wide. It scared the angel and God's so they tried to escape but it was futile.

Veldora: "Now begone!!! DaDaDaDaDaDaDa!!!"

A/N: 😭

Veldora shot hundreds of ki blast at the angels and God's. It was an amazing technique from his sacred text.

Veldora: "This is the power of the sacred text kuahahaha!!!".

Rimuru who was watching Veldoras performance had an exasperated expression.

Rimuru: "Now we're done here let's go back to Tempest"

Veldora: "Yes I won't like staying in this slaughter field"

Rimuru: "Mhmm"

Rimuru nodded and then they both teleported back to Tempest.

~Time Skip~

When they arrived at Tempest, Rimuru explained what happened to his executives but they were all upset. They were upset because they didn't get a chance to give those God's and angels a beating. Rimuru had to stay the whole day listening to their complaints and doing paperwork. Ciel kept on telling him things like.

Ciel: <<[Warning] stress level rising>>

All it did was just give Rimuru more stress but that was just the beginning. The God's and angels was just the small beginning. Soon the real threat would appear and who knows what will happen.

End

Rushed chapter.

No more chapters for 20 years😶

Next chapter in 5hrs or less