Chapter 27: Davina the Teenage Witch

Start from the beginning

I chuckle and shake my head. "The only person I got close to sleeping with was my partner, Isaac. We were together for over 30 years before he got staked about twenty years back. We messed around, but never actually really did anything... too sexual. As for kissing, my list only has 5 people. My first was in the 1850s or so with my first crush, a girl from when I was human, nothing ever happened beyond that kiss though. The second was Isaac in the late 1950s. Damon was my third, we were pranking Stefan and Lexi." A smile forms on my face from the memory. "Next is you... you know about that," I nudge her slightly and she blushes. "And lastly- and I know I should've told you earlier, but you were busy- is Niklaus..."

"What?" She asks, pulling away a bit to look at me. "Do you have feelings for him?"

"I do-" She's about to interrupt, so I continue quickly, "but I also have feelings for other certain people. I need to figure stuff out because I doubt you and Klaus would be okay sharing and I'm trying to figure out what I want. I don't want to get between siblings. If you don't want to wait, which I understand, please tell me. I need the time and my hormones, with being pregnant and all, aren't making it easier."

I prepare myself for her to say that she won't wait, but to my surprise, she says, "I'll wait, I'm immortal, sweetheart." I smile at her response and she lays down on my lap. I play with her blonde hair as we continue to talk about simple things.

⇢⇢⇢⇢

I get up at 6:45 A.M. and take a shower. I haven't seen Klaus since the fight yesterday, but I know he's here and is avoiding me. Stepping out of the shower, I dry off, wrap my hair up in a towel, and exit the bathroom in my undergarments. I walk over to my walk-in closet and pick out and outfit: a dark patterned tank top, brown shorts, green converse, the silver heart necklace given to me by Nik, some bracelets and rings, heart earrings, black sunglasses, and a messenger bag.

I throw my hair up into a messy high ponytail

I throw my hair up into a messy high ponytail. Walking downstairs, I walk into the kitchen and grab a piece of paper and a pen, writing a note. It reads:

Good morning Beks and Nik,

I am heading out to meet with Marcel. I don't know when I will be back, but feel free to text if you need anything. Have a good day!

-Aspen

With that, I walk out the front door, locking it behind me and speeding to the compound.

Walking in, I yell, "Hey Asshole!" Marcel along with some of his vamps come into the courtyard.

"Hey dumbass," he replies, "you ready?" I nod and he walks over to me, taking my hand as we walk towards Rousseau's.

I pull out my phone and give one earbud to Marcel. He takes it and places it in his ear as I press play. The song You Can Call Me Al by Paul Simon starts to fill our ears.

I swing our interlocked hands back and forth as we take steps down the street. Marcel starts to hum along to the song and it makes me smile. "How have you been?" I ask him.