part 6

ahaan; yeh deadbody se leke masscare tak tumhari plan hai. itna sab kyu agar tum uss deadbody jagah apne ap ko rakhti ho toh bhi same hoga right.

ishki kissed his nose and bites his nose. ahaan gasps.

ishki; waise uss ladki ne kaha ki wo apko nanga karna chahti par meine mana kiya. kyuki i dont want a naked and freaked ahaan veer malhotra.

she giggles. ahaan kept a irritating face. ishki gets up from his lap.

ishki; agar mere bache future mein puche ki apki proposal kaise thi toh mujhe yeh kehne ko milna chahiye ki unique thi. koi soch bhi nahi sakta hai aisa hoga waise wali hona chahiye. isiliye meine itna sab kuch kiya hai.

ishki sat on her knees. everyone stopped partying and looked at both of them.

ishki; so ahaan fucking hot malhotra will you marry me?

ahaan nodded his head into yes.

ahaan; agar tum mujhe aise propose karne wali ho toh yeh prank bhi manzoor hai mujhko.

ishki took a ring and made ahaan wear it. everyone hooted for them. ishki stood up and jumped into ahaan arms and kissed him wildly. ahaan also kissed her back.

everyone; ooh.

everyone cheers them. dj plays a song and all couples started dancing. ahaan sat in front of ishki.

ahaan ; may i.

ishki gave her hand. Ahaan kissed her knuckles.

ishki; pleasure is all yours.

both went on dance floor. ahaan wrapped his arms around her waist and kept his chin on her neck. ishki encircled her arms around his nape and buried her face on his chest. both dances according to music. it was soft voilin music. screen freezes where ahaan hugs ishki after the dance.

So guys this the end of the story. Hope you like this short story.

My insta id ishqaanxroshan for fast updates.

Thank you for your support. I hope you like it. Please also try my other stories feeling that never confessed, feeling that never confessed 2,tujhpe marti rahu, forever mine,same old love, shiddat, helpless but not hopeless, twisted perfection, today is the day and eternal love.

Do vote and comment cause they really inspire me.

I will try to update regularly but cause of my studies sometimes it may became irregular. Hope you understand.

Signing off
Niharika.

Love you all alot ❤😘.