part 5

ahaan holds ishki body close to his chest and cries badly.

ahaan; sab kuch meri wajah se hua hai. im really sorry ishki for each and every pain i gave to you. tumne kaise socha ki mein tumhare bina kaise rahunga.

bait laughs badly and gets up. ahaan looks at him shockingly.

bait; im sorry. im sorry guys par mera hath sunn pad gaya tha.

everyone gets up from there and burst out laughing.

ahaan; yeh sab kya ho raha hai? ishki opens her eyes and spits the blood. of course it was fake blood. 👡👠🥿👢🩰👡👟👞 sab allow hai comment  section mein.

ishki; avm apke chehre pe toh bhara baj gaye the.

ishki stands up and claps her hands so does everyone.

ishki; bravo, bravo. ap sabne kya kamaal kiya hai.

that was she gives flying kiss to everyone. message

man; pub khula hua hai. free drinks hai. sab log enjoy karo. its party time.

lights were turned on. music was also turned on. everyone started dancing and drinking. ishki takes a selfie with ahaan.

ishki; apka chehra dekhne layak tha.

ahaan hugs ishki tightly and he broke the hug and slapped her tightly.

ahaan; aisa mazak kon karta hai? pata hai mein kitna dar gaya tha.

he thought her he lost her today of course he is mad at her for pulling such stunts. he went to bar counter.

ishki followed him and hugged him from back.

ishki; im sorry aisa kabhi nahi karungi. please mujhe maaf kar dijiye.

ahaan started crying silently. ishki came in front of him and wipes his tears. she caresses his cheek with her thumb.

ahaan; i thought i lost you.

she hugs him tightly. he also hugs her back.

ishki; mein peepal ped ki bhoot ki tarah hun apka peeche kabhi nahi chodungi. leech ki tarah bhi hun ek baar pakad lu toh phir nahi chodungi.

ahaan thightens his grip on her.

ahaan; mein chodunga dunga bhi nahi.

ishki broke the hug. she took two beers and gave one to ahaan.

ahaan; waise tumhe kaise kiya hai yeh sab?

ahaan drinks the beer. ishki sat on his lap.

ishki; bohot lambhi kahani hai.

ahaan kisses her hair and encrircled his hands around her waist.

ahaan; toh mujhe kya jaldi hai? aram se batao.

he buried his head in her neck. he inhales her body scent.

ahaan; waise tumhe kaisa pata ki mein shimla aane wala hun.

he placed his lips on her neck. she holds his thighs and squeezes it. he kisses her neck softly.

ishki; avm.

ahaan bites her neck as punishment for pulling such stunts. she groans in pain. she turns her face towards him.

ahaan; punishment hai tumhari aisi harkat karne ke liye.

ishki wrapped her legs around his waist. she went near his ear.

ishki; aisi punishment milegi toh roj aise harkat karungi.

she licks his earlobe. ahaan is surprised by her bold behavior.

ishki; waise ishita meri bestfriend hai. wo mujhe apke bare mein sab bata diya hai. ab mein ek actor hun aur yeh sab mere colleagues. mujhe fluent engkish bhi aati hai. perks of being actor i had acess to everything and i also had my savings. so i took perfect revenge on you. i love you but you should also understand my pain so everything.

ahaan hell shocked as he didnt except it from her.

ahaan; you elvolved a lot and im sorry for everything.

My insta id ishqaanxroshan for fast updates.

Thank you for your support. I hope you like it. Please also try my other stories feeling that never confessed, feeling that never confessed 2,tujhpe marti rahu, forever mine,same old love, shiddat, helpless but not hopeless, twisted perfection, today is the day and eternal love.

Do vote and comment cause they really inspire me.

I will try to update regularly but cause of my studies sometimes it may became irregular. Hope you understand.

Signing off
Niharika.

Love you all alot ❤😘.