part 1

story continues after ishqaan first seperation. after going back to delhi sonu told truth to ahaan and raj. ahaan broke up with rhea as rhea and ahaan always fought about ahaan behavior. dadi is not evil in my story. karthik has a girlfriend her name is ishita. ahaan went to shimla for his new deal.

scene starts from shimla. ahaan is looking at white mountains which were covered with snow just like his heart loves ishki alot but covered with hatred. cool breeze is hitting him. he is holding a cup of coffee and remembering ishki.

ahaan; kahan ho tum ishki? i really miss you. tumhari avm, akhdoo, sadu aur naam teen banda mean. tumhare sath ladna aur jhagdna. tumhari akhen , tumhari chehra, tumhari awaz aur tumhe sab kuch miss kar raha hun. i know meine galti ki hai par dont i deserve a second chance.

tears are continuosly falling from his eyes. only he and his heart knows how much he is missing her. he is craving for her presence.

ahaan; tumne mujhe khud ki nazaron mein gira diya hai. i regret everything please come back to me.

he sat down and leaned to wall. he buried his face between his knees. he burst out into tears remembering everything. their first meet, first fight , first eyelock, first hug, confession and each and everything.

scene shifts to a lake. due to cold whole lake is frozen which enhanced its beauty. a girl is sitting near the lake. she is covered her whole body with warm clothes as it is too cold.

girl; phele toh thand se thand lag jati thi par ab adaat se ho gayi hai. naam teen banda mean mujhe pata ap mujhse nafrat karte ho.

so the girl is non other than our i mean ahaan ki ishki. she remembers ahaan words that mein saas lena bhul jaunga par tumse nafrat karna nahi. she folds her arms and hugs herself.

ishki; avm apne toh mujhe apse dur kiya hai par yeh ehsaas ap mujhse cheen nahi sakte hai.

she kept her hands on her cheeks and remembers how ahaan applied colour on her cheek on holi. how he created a havoc inside her by just saying happy holi.

ishki; ap maano ya na maano hum dono ke beech mein abhi chemistry hai. ab uske sath dil se dil ka rishta hai.

ahaan comes there and looks at her. they had a emotional eye contact.

ahaan; ishki yaha pe thand bohot hai aur kaam ke liye der ho raha hai yaha se chalte hai.

she gets up and tries to touch him but he vanished into thin air. she realises that she is imagining him again.

ishki; apne jo bhi dard diya hai meine usse zindagi mein aage bhadne ke liye use kiya hai. mein aj jho bhi hun wo apki wajah se hai.

she started walking away from the lake.

scene shifts to ahaan. he cries for long time and went inside and washed his face and went down to attend a party. they kept a party for him as celebrating their partnership. time passed away and party was completed. a girl spiked ahaan drink and took him to his room. scene shifts to ahaan room. she laid ahaan on bed.

ahaan; ishki im sorry.

he is not in his senses but he is still talking and thinking about her it is true love indeed. he blacked out and night passed away.

next morning, ahaan woke up on his bed. he holds his head. his head is bursting due to hangover. he sees blood on his shirt. he looks beside him. the girl is died and she is beside him.
ahaan; ahh.

ahaan screamed and he is freaking out.

Words: 712 words

Precap: ishqaan faces each other... someone blackmails ahaan......

My insta id ishqaanxroshan for fast updates.

Thank you for your support. I hope you like it. Please also try my other stories feeling that never confessed, feeling that never confessed 2,tujhpe marti rahu, forever mine,same old love, shiddat, eternal love.

Do vote and comment cause they really inspire me.

I will try to update regularly but cause of my studies sometimes it may became irregular. Hope you understand.

Signing off
Niharika.

Love you all alot ❤😘.