"YES! Thank you so much." I smiled. I ran towards the front door so I could wait for Nic. When he came we left the house we went started in the direction of the warehouse.

"Why do you want to be in the mafia?" Nic asked looking over at me then back at the road.

"I don't know.. I want to help and be fully apart of this life because I'm staying in it as long as Ash is in it." I replied. He hummed an answer.

The rest of the ride was silent up until we reached the warehouse.

"Wow this place is massive." I whistled as we entered.

"I know. Ashs office is down that hallway to the left you won't miss it." Nic sighed about to go down a different hallway.

"Thank you so much Nic." I said going the way he told me.

He was right the door was hard to miss. I took a deep breath and barged into the room. Ash sat behind his desk and his head snapped up with his face covered in rage, I'm not going to lie it scared me a bit but I carried on to his desk. I slammed my hands down on his desk and leaned over a bit.

"I want to join and there's nothing you can say to stop me. Put me through the test or something and then decide. Don't rule me out yet and down underestimate me." I stated. Ashs jaw clenched tight and his eyes had no sign of warmth.

"I'm not underestimating you. I don't want you to get hurt." He growled leaning back in his chair.

"Didn't you say that when Ari and I moved in we have to be trained? so if that's the case then here I am." I reminded him.

"Yeah trained not certified in the mafia." He replied.

"Ash listen. I want to do something for everyone, for you. That doesn't mean I have to do dangerous things I can help scarlet or just help anyone else. Let me prove it to you." I begged him.

"Fine. You get one day to learn how to do hand to hand combat, after you will spar with me and if you can pin me to the ground you can join." he said bitterly.

"Really?! Ok! See you tonight." I smiled skipping out of the room and back towards where Nic went. I saw a door down the hallway and decided to start there. i went into the room and the sound of gun shots filled my ears. It was a shooting range. I felt the barrel of a gun being pressed to the back of my head and a second later it being snatched off.

"Watch it Marco. You kill her you get killed, she's Ashs girl." Toni's voice filled my ears along with the silence of the room. Everyone was looking at me wide eyed especially the kid called Marco.

"I-I'm sorry Antonio I didn't know- I thought she was a intruder." He sputtered out.

"It's fine. Now you know." He snapped. He then turned to me and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the room.

"What the fuck are you doing here." Toni whisper yelled.

"long story short Ash said I could join the mafia if I can pin him down later tonight." I explained.

"Ok ew." Toni fake gaged.

"No no not like that, I mean in hand to hand combat. So I need someone to train me." I told him frantically.