"Stinky son..." Xie Xiu gritted his teeth and his expression was black and green. He suddenly gave a low growl and walked toward the gate of the villa. He had only taken two steps when he stopped abruptly and turned around. "I'm going to say goodbye to President Qiu."

Xie Yang glanced at him with admiration and clapped for his endurance this time.

The two people found Qiu Xing on the top floor terrace. He was leaning on a recliner with his eyes closed to recuperate. Xie Xiu said a polite farewell and thanked Qiu Xing for his hospitality. He flattered Qiu Xing and promised to do well on the holiday villa project.

Qiu Xing was too lazy to open his eyes as he replied, "He Jun is just about to leave. Have him give you a ride."

Xie Xiu hastily expressed his gratitude. He sent Xie Yang a look to 'serve Qiu Xing' and followed He Jun. Only Xie Yang and Qiu Xing were left on the terrace. Xie Yang went to the recliner and said, "Thank you for today."

Qiu Xing didn't speak.

"I thought about it and in order to better fool Xie Xiu, I need to be closer to you."

Qiu Xing still didn't open his eyes or speak. He seemed to have fallen asleep. Xie Yang decided to change his words. "I'm short of money."

Qiu Xing remained motionless.

"I wanted to buy a house but the prices in B City are more expensive than I expected. My current money is for other users so I have to save money. This means I can't buy a house."

Qiu Xing frowned and opened his eyes.

"I can't buy a house and the company's dormitory is surrounded by paparazzi. There are too many students at the school dormitory to live comfortably. It seems I can only rent a place." Xie Yang looked down at Qiu Xing. "Just one room and you can set the rent."

Qiu Xing sat up and glanced sideways at Xie Yang.

Xie Yang asked again, "Will you rent it to me?"

Qiu Xing smiled angrily and spoke coldly, "Xie Yang, you are depending on me, right? If you're short of money, are in trouble or don't have a place to live then you'll find me. However, if I ask you for a meal then you're not free. Do you think I'm a charity?"

"If you rent a room to me then I can attach a meal service."

The corner of Qiu Xing's mouth lowered. "This is the first time I've heard someone freeloading persuade in such a fresh and refined manner."

"Will you give it?"

Qiu Xing stared coldly at Xie Yang.

Xie Yang met his gaze before suddenly saying, "Please."

Qiu Xing stood up like he was burned and pointed at Xie Yang with his finger. After a while, he withdrew his hand and declared fiercely, "If you let me see you eating something so messy again.... the rooms on the third floor are empty. You can choose by yourself!" Then he turned and strode away.

Xie Yang was stunned for a moment as he remembered the fish food he had licked before. Hen he smiled and cried out loudly, "Thank you."

Qiu Xing closed the terrace door with a loud bang.

Finally, Xie Yang picked the master bedroom on the third floor which was the room directly above Qiu Xing's bedroom. The room was large and spacious and there was a large balcony. Xie Yang was very satisfied. He put his backpack in the bedroom and went downstairs to the dining room. He saw that the table was already set and naturally sat opposite Qiu Xing.

Qiu Xing was expressionless. "You aren't welcome."

"I said that if you agree to rent me a room, I'll accompany you for your meals."