12

Part 12

Mike turned the bike, and we skidded to a halt right in front of the door to the cottage. I got off first, and as I reached to turn the knob, his hands were moving slowly down my sides ad his lips were warm against my neck. I threw the door open and we practically fell inside. I shut the door and he went to the cabinet, and drew out a bottle of jack. I met him at the counter, and he unscrewed to top. I took the bottle and drank, and gave it back.

'One each, for good luck?' He grinned in response.

'Nah, we don't need luck we're lucky enough already. Two. One to get a little wild, one for fun. Deal?' He tilted his head back and took two swallows. 'One more for the lady.' I obliged and screwed on the cap. I reached up to put it back on the shelf, and Mike's fingers found the bottom of my shirt again, his fingertips brushing the soft skin on my hips just enough to send chills up my spine.

'You know, Mike, this shirt is awfully uncomfortable when it's wet like this.' He laughed, soft and low, and needed no further urging. My tee came up around my head, and as it came off my hair tumbled down my back, moving to the breezes the snuck their way in through the cracks on the walls and floors. He threw the shirt onto the table, and his fingers worked their way around the tattoos on my back- Japanese koi fish, a mermaid, seaweed, reef fish, coral. I spun around and put my mouth on his, my hands moving down to the top of his jeans; his breath caught when I undid the button.

He picked me up, and with my legs around his waist, he lay me down on the bed. He meant to put me down, but I pulled him down on top of me.

'Too tight?' I whispered. He kissed my neck and whispered back.

'No such thing, remember?' His lips worked down my neck, and the middle of my chest. My bra unclipped in the front, and he unlatched it with his teeth. The cups sprang free and I saw his eyes widen when my nipple ring caught the light from the sunset that streamed through the window. He looked into my eyes and I bit my lower lip, daring him to take the bull by the horns. An almost animal- like hungry rose behind his eyes, and his lips closed around my nipple, while he unbuttoned my shorts. His teeth tugged gently at the piercing, and I gasped as heat exploded through my body.

He worked his way down my stomach, caressing my sides and nipping at the sensitive skin over my ribs. My shorts seemed like an obstacle, but he took care of it. He pulled the zipper down with his teeth, tugging the shorts off quickly. I sat up and moved farther back on the bed, forcing him to follow. As he rose over me, I unzipped his jeans, and those too left.

The bedside table had a box of condoms, ones my aunt had always insisted on having. I handed one to him, moments later, he was back on top of me, kissing me, tasting like jack and the ocean.

His lips opened on mine, and I was as hungry as he was. My thong came off, and I felt him grin through the kiss. He moved down the bed, and pulled my legs up, and rested my thighs on his shoulders as he explored me with his mouth. I shuddered as his lip ring collided with my clit and he seemed determined to make me climax faster than I had even thought possible.

I reached down and tangled my fingers in his hair, and couldn't help but moan as he drew out every ounce of pleasure he could. As I felt myself begin to climax, he stopped, and moments later, he slammed into me. His fingers threaded through mine, pinning my hands to the bed. I screamed, and he groaned, our lips close, but not quite touching.

------------

The next morning was a typical post-storm morning; cool and breezy, clear blue sky. The sheets were tangled between my legs, and Mike's arm was draped across my waist. I could hear the waves crashing on the shore, and from the sunlight, I guessed it was around 6:30. I sat up and threw the sheet over Mike, who opened his eyes and blearily asked where I was going. I leaned over and kissed him lightly, and whispered in his ear.

'I'm going for a swim. I'll see you in a bit; go back to sleep, it's still early.' He obediently closed his eyes, and his breathing deepened again. I stood up and stretched, feeling all the tension flow from my thighs and stomach, through my fingertips and out of my body. I grabbed a towel from the closet, and walked onto the sand. Nothing like skinny-dipping to start off your day.

The water was cool and calm, and as clear as the water in your sink. I could see the shells and rocks glittering, and I draped my towel over one of the rocks closer to the shore, and walked out into the water, hopping from boulder to boulder. The last stone was at least a half mile out. Perfect.

I dove in, fish scattering all around me and the water washing through my hair. I slowed down and looked around. I loved being surrounded by the sea, so surrounded by life. It was just as busy as being on land, except it was quiet. It wasn't silent- a common misconception- but it was quiet to calm your thoughts, and yet loud enough to lend you some energy. I pushed off the side of the rock, and glided silently above the fish and seaweed; waving gently at me, wishing me well. When my lungs began to hurt, I surfaced and looked around. The light reflected off the ripples and I faced the sky, stretching out my arms and letting my stomach rise above the skin of the water. I closed my eyes and listened to the water.

I could hear all the movements of the fish, weaving and dodging between each other and churning the water with every movement of their fins. I could hear the sound of the seaweed touching the rocks, waving and slithering over each other. I could hear a pebble fall and hit the stones below, and I could hear those stones tumble around to make room for the new arrival. I could hear everything. That's part of what I loved about about the ocean- it was almost it's own organism, with emotions like anything else. It had moods, tantrums, good days and days where it just wanted to be left alone.

I heard a splash tear through the quiet and I saw a dark head just above the water, a bit farther out than I was. A dolphin's tail appeared, and its dark shape faded into the distance. The sun was starting to warm the water, and I began to swim back to shore.