Birthday Intervention

Start from the beginning

He shrugged. "Well why not? I don't want someone looking so sad on their birthday because of me."

He continued. "But I see you bought the whole stock of Yoradaki."

"It's Dorayaki! And yes I did."

He put his hand out. "Gimme some would ya? C'mon, Gojo's been a good boy to you hasn't he?"

Oh, this dude gives me the creeps.

"Not a chance." You shook your head and began to walk away. He frowned and began to chase after you. "Wait!" He called out.

"What do you want?" You asked him. He was beginning to irritate you.

"Well I'm bored, can I walk with you?" He shoved his hands into his pockets.

"No." You answered bluntly.

"Aww c'mon?!" He pleaded with you.

"I said no!"

"C'mon, c'mon!"

You stopped walking for a second. "If I let you walk home with me, will you leave me alone?"

"Maybe."

You surprisingly continued walking in silence and let him follow you.

(This is unrealistic I know)

I wonder why this man can't stop bugging me. You thought to yourself as you glared at him out of the corner of your eye.

He randomly pulled out a book and began to read to himself out loud. He read in a quiet voice.

"Uhm, what are you reading?" You asked him.

"Oh this? It's called "The History of Sorceror Executives." It's about the history of the sorcery industry. It's interesting. You know about it?."

"What are you talking about?" You furrowed your eyebrows as he brought up this unfamiliar term.

He looked a little taken aback. "You don't know what sorcerers are?"

"Those things exist??"

"We aren't things you know." He crossed his arms as he countered your statement.

"You're one too?"

"Of course I am, or I wouldn't be reading this shit book. Bleh, the higher-ups, disgusting." He said as he shook the book with a disgusted look on his face.

I thought he said it was interesting...

You were curious though. Was he just spitting out erroneous information? "Uhm hey, do you think you could let me borrow that? I mean...after you're done."

"Well, it's gonna take me a few hours. Are you saying you want me to come back after I'm gone?" He smirked at you. He was aware that you didn't want him to bother you since the start of all this.

You let out a sigh of defeat. "Fine, yes you can come back."

"Alright!! That's the spirit!" He said as he gave you a thumbs up.

You guys walked in silence until you reached your house. "Well, it's time for you to depart from me. I'm going inside." You turned around to face him as he was walking a little behind you the whole time. You put your hand out to shake his hand.

"What? Your hand? Aww, come here!" He pulled you into a bear hug. "We are buddies now! We are WAY past shaking hands."

Such...strong...grip... "Can't...breathe..." You managed to wheeze out.

He looked down and jumped back from you. "Well damn, I must've gotten carried away my bad." You sneered at him and he put his hands up in a defensive way. "Hey hey hey calm down there doggy, I said I was sorry!"