With that he smiled and left while closing the door!

I walked towards the side table then the closets , it was all empty ! Why do they have so many rooms?

I walked around and went near the glass window , standing beside it I looked outside at the rain.
Eventually tears started building up when I saw the rain, I remembered how me , Stacy and Mark used to play in the puddles when it rained! We used to have so much fun!
I closed my eyes and remembered that time when we were all happy together , ignoring the fact that tears were rolling down my cheecks.

Meanwhile back at Y/n's place ...

Stacy and Martha were crying thinking about Y/n and looking at Mark! Martha was comforting Stacy who was totally broken.

The News reporters were taking their reports while Stacy and Martha's faces were blurred and Mark was being put on the stretcher and being taken inside the ambulance!

News reporter: that's all till now , when we'll get more news about that lost girl and who did this we'll inform you, until then , stay safe ..
Stacy(murmured): Y/n where are you T_T .
Martha: wherever she is I hope she's fine! T_T
They cried while hugging eachother from side.

Back at Taehyung's place:-

I was lost in my thoughts , my eyes closed thinking about Mark and how that stupid shot him without even listening to him! Tears were rolling down my cheecks , I was sorry for Mark, when I felt a soft hand going around my cheecks and wiping my tears away.
I quickly opened my eyes and got a bit scared.
??: Relax!! You don't have to get scared of me.
My heartbeat relaxed when I saw a girl standing in front of me , just ig a few years older than me not much!
??: Hey! I'm Nancy!

Y/n: are y-you..-
Nancy: yes I am Minho's wife.
She gave me a bright smile!
Y/n: n-nice to meet you! I smiled back , well it was a weak one though...
Nancy: nice to meet you too!
She grabbed my wrist and we went towards the bed...
Nancy: don't worry Y/n everything will be alright!
Y/n: nothing will! He shot my best friend , who was more like a brother to me! Without even knowing his reason or listening to him that Taehyung just shot him ! And I ..-I just kept struggling to free myself to help him!

I started crying with that!

Why did he do that!!! I hate him!!!

Nancy hugged my tightly while patting my back!
Nancy: it's okay sweety! It's okay! Everything will turn out to be perfect! Trust me !
I wiped my tears and we broke the hug while I still looked down at the carpet.
Nancy: hey , let me just bring u some of my clothes! Then we'll eat ! What do u say?
I didn't know how to reply to that.
Nancy: how stupid I am! Pfft!! U wait here , I'll bring the clothes for u, till then just freshen up yourself okay!?
I nodded slightly...
She smiled at me and hugged me tightly before leaving!
When she was about to open the door Minho knocked and Nancy opened the door.
Minho: Umm..Y/n, Taehyung is calling u in his cabin.
Nancy looked back at me worriedly, I sighed and went with Minho towards his cabin.

Outside his cabin..
Minho was standing in front of the gate while I stood behind him looking around.
After a minute a man walked out of his room it was Suga , he looked at me and his walk slowed down! His look was more like a glare like before, ....
What's wrong with this man!
When Minho called me and asked me to go inside.

I went in as Minho shut the door behind me, now it was only me and him in the room.
I looked at him , he was working on his computer dedicatedly, his eyes looked up at me while his head still down and hand writing something on the paper,
I quickly turned my head away.
Taehyung: come, and sit here.

He asked wait commanded me to go and sit in front of him!

I slowly walked towards him and sat in front of him while looking down.