I thought of calling Stacy! I thought it would be great if she comes!

I called her and asked her to come over .

I kept my phone down and suddenly my eyes fell on my wrist !! It was the pearl necklace!!!! Wrapped around my wrist as a bracelet!!??
I tried removing it but it was stuck!! Idk wth was going on !! And how it came on my wrist out of no where! I observed that it was shining red. What does that mean now?

I tried to focus on Mark who was feeling a bit better .
I went to him, but all of a sudden, i felt a strange feeling going down my back, as goosebumps i felt. A sudden urge of staying away from Mark arose in me, i looked at my pearl bracelet , it was shining red under my sweater's sleeves.

I asked him to sit there while I bring clothes for him!

I rushed in my room as i slid down the door after closing it. I was panicking so much! Idk but I had a strong gut feeling regarding something I wasn't knowing , I tried to calm myself by breathing in then out I closed my eyes to relax myself , I tried concentrating on the petrichor and the sound of rain outside. The thunder and all, but seems like relaxation is not in my dictionary in this series :)
Suddenly I heard a glass broke in my living area and heard gun shots!!!
I was scared as hell but Mark was there in the living area!! I need to save him!
I reached down towards Mark and found he was lying on the ground while whining, by keeping his hands on his leg that - that was b-bleeding!!!!!!

Y/n: MARKKKK!!!!!

I ran towards him but someone caught my hands and I weren't able to go any further .
I looked on eachside and found two men who looked more like bodyguards holding me !! I looked around and saw more ppl with guns in there hands inside my house while three windows were broken and the entry gate was open!!!  I tried to remove myself from their grip while I was crying coz my bestie was in pain.
Soon I heard footsteps coming , I was hella scared by this I didn't wanted to look up, while I cried looking at Mark in front of me in pain!

??: Well , I had to do this! The one who will help my enemies needs to face the consequences! Finally caught you!

His voice was somehow familiar to me but was very scary at the same time ! Maybe coz of the weapons and all I was seeing around me .

Mark: p-pls l-leave her ! She isn't involved in all this!
Y/n: m-mark (I whispered)

??: Ik she's not! But you are! And you have to face the consequences!
Y/n: No!! He hasn't done anything! Leave him!!!
??: U don't have to speak in b/w and tell me what i have to do and what to not!
Y/n: b-but-

Man1: yaah! How dare you get the courage to speak to our boss like that! Don't u know about Kim Taehyung? The greatest Mafia boss of this time!

Y/n(thinks): T-taehyung? M-mafia!?
The terror could be felt rn, i was so damn scared rn! Never thought I would ever face a Mafia ever in my life!

Taehyung: Take her right now!!

With that command the two men started taking me somewhere! I tried alot to run away from them but suddenly their boss (Taehyung) shoots Mark on his back and he leta out a loud cry !!

Y/n: NO!!!! MARK!

At this moment while these people were taking me , the memories of those good times rushed through my brain! The one who supported me all the time layed unconscious on the ground ! And I weren't able to do even a single thing to protect him! He came to me for help and also to save me but this is how we ended up!!

I was a crying mess when they opened the car gates and led me inside ...I covered my face with my palms and cried, I just want Mark rn!
With that some more ppl came inside and sat while Taehyung sat in front of me, with that they shut the gates.
I was so scared to even speak up to em , to tell em that i want my Mark rn, and don't want to go with em!