chapter 10

Taehyung happily hopped back to his home. Little giggles echoed in his chest remembering the cute encounter he had before with the adorable wolfie.

Taehyung likes making friends and whenever he gets an addition to the list of his friends then his happiness doesn't see any limit to growth.

"Silver you are here. Where did you go tho?" Taehyung asked when he saw the silver butterfly flying in front of him. The butterfly landed itself on Taehyung's head and started resting there.

"Are you tired from all the flying? It's ok, you can rest as much as you want~" Taehyung mumbled to the butterfly that was resting on the left side of his head and headed towards his home.

He saw his mother and sister also coming back from the market. "How was your day, ma?" Taehyung asked taking Yuna's bag in his hands.

"It was good as usual. We earned double from yesterday" she gave a tired smile and ruffling Taehyung hair she went inside. Taehyung too grinned ear to ear hearing this.

He then saw Yeji also entering the house. Biting his lower lip he tried to strive for a conversation. "And how was your day, noona? Tired?" He asked her with round hopeful eyes waiting for a reply but Yeji just scoffed at him, rolling her eyes.

"Don't pretend to be worried about me" she replied with a bitter tone and stomping her feet she went inside first. Taehyung stood outside with a heartbroken expression on his face.

"Of course, I am worried for you. You are my sister... Even if you don't consider me as your brother—" Taehyung sighed. "Why you don't like me, Yeji? It's not my fault. Nothing is" Taehyung murmured to himself sadly.

He may have the power to befriend anyone and win people's hearts with his charm but the person he wants to befriend the most and have as his favourite person only hates him so much. Seeing others having such adorable sibling bonds is the only thing that can make him jealous. He also wants such a precious sibling bond with Yeji but she seems to hate Taehyung's whole existence even.

An exaggerated sigh left his mouth. Accepting his defeat he entered inside. The trio ate their dinner and have a good night's sleep. Taehyung was very excited to meet his new friend tomorrow.

🐺

"Bye ma, bye noona" Taehyung waved his hand when both the females went out to go to the market. Yuna turned around, waved him back and then again started looking at the front.

Taehyung jumped on the heels of his feet and looked up at the sky. "I should go now~" Taehyung chuckled and then locking the door he started walking to the lake where he met Jungkook. Silver again accompanied him with the mission.

"I hope he will be there" Taehyung hoped when he was standing near the bush. Crossing his fingers he removed them and went to the other side.

He looked around and when he saw the black wolf waiting for him there his smile just widened beyond the limit. "Jungkook~" he called out and ran towards the wolf. The wolf too looked in Taehyung's direction and let out a satisfying howl.

"You came! I am so happy. Thank you~" Taehyhng crouched down in front of the wolf. Eyes turning crescent.

Jungkook through wolf was obviously watching and hearing everything and the boxy smile that the adorable bean had on his face made him smile too. How weird that the devil who only used to smirk while tormenting others is smiling in presence of an omega.

Devil's Blessing- a taekook fanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara