Chapter 3:Saving Issei From Crow!

Start from the beginning

Issei:"hai it was fun today,many event happened today because of you."

Both of them chuckle.

Me/nexus:"cute."

Yumma(sad tone):"can I ask you to do something for me?"

Issei:"what is it's?"

Yumma:"would you die for me?"

All:"......."

There were silent,the vibe is awkward.

Issei:"sure."

Me:"eh!"

Yumma seem shock!

Yumma:"whaa why?!"

Issei:"do I need a reason to die for someone I love."

Nexus:"smooth"

Me:"woah what a legend."

Yumma stand there shock, suddenly she start burst crying and hug Issei!

Issei:"there there I don't know what you mean before but I'm glad you ok."

Yumma:"Issei..."

They both is going for each other face.

Wait are they gonna kiss!

This suspend!

The get closer!

Woahhh!!!!!!

*Sweeh!*plat!*

Suddenly out of nowhere a spear made out of light pierce Issei from behind.

Me/yumma:"ISSEI!"

I look at the figured above was a dude with hat,the most unique features about the individual is his two black angel like wing.

Nexus:"Fallen angel..."

Me:"Fallen angel.

Yumma:"Dohnaseek why did you did that?!"

Yumma know the guy?

Dohnaseek:"you know why,raynare  why did you suddenly fall in love with this human?"

Raynare?

Yumma:"he accepts me!"

Dohnaseek:"are you defying lord kokabiel!"

Yumma:"i---i--i!"

Issei:"yumma what happened?"Issei said weakly.

Dohnaseek:"boy if you want to blame someone than blame god for giving you sacred gear!"

Issei:"s-sacred gear?"

Dohnaseek:"Now Raynare let go!"

Yumma:"No I won't leave Issei!"

Dohnaseek:"tch!"

Dohnaseek flew down toward yumma try to grab her!

Me:"NEXUS!"

___________________________________________

3D POV

as Dohnaseek was near yumma and Issei,a kick connected to Dohnaseek face sending him from away from those two.

Yumma/Issei:"whaa!"

A figure glowing light stand Infront of them,the light disappear revealing Nexus .

(Nexus Anphans)

Dohnaseek stand up look at his opponents and was shock because he never saw anything like this before.

Dohnaseek:"who the hell are you!"

Nexus didn't reply and jump at him with abnormal speed and landing a punch to the gut.

Dohnaseek:"guaaarghhhh!!!"

Nexus follow up by kick him upward!

Dohnaseek gain balance and fly in the air.

Dohnaseek:"I don't know who you are!but you gonna regret it!"as he summon multiple spear of light before start to throwing at nexus!

Nexus jump and fly through the sky dodging all the incoming spear before gather energy at his core and release it toward Dohnaseek.

Dohnaseek see what coming toward him,he ready a shield to counter which was successful but he didn't realize it's was jus a decoy as a energy blast hit him from behind!

Dohnaseek starting to descend,nexus quickly follow and stomp on Dohnaseek back making them fall faster!

*BOOM!*

both of them crash at the fountain making a giant craters!

Nexus get out of the crater to see Rias gremory near Issei and yumma and she look like inserting something inside Issei.

Nexus was about to stop her before he turn around to see Dohnaseek escape!

Nexus turn his attention back to Rias and go toward the trio.

Rias:"who are you?!"

Nexus look Infront of him to see yumma crying while holding Issei and rias pointing at him.

Nexus sigh.

Bright light shine!

Nexus revert back to Ayato.

Rias/yumma:"wait aren't you!"

Me:"my name is Ayato Hyoudou,may I ask you gremory what did you do to my brother?"

Rias:"I revive him as a devil"

Me:"I see."

Rias:"and what about you was that your scared gear?!"

Sacred gear,from what I learned from nexus it was gear that was given to human to have a chance fighting supernatural by the god.

Me:"perhaps,how about we do explaining tomorrow and get a rest for tonight."

The duo nod their head.

Me;"yumma do you want to follow us to our home?"

Yumma:"yes I want to keep Issei safe!"

Me:"I see let's go."

To Be Continued.
___________________________________________

Ginga spark:"ultra meme!