" Special Chapter "

Mulai dari awal

Everyone in the sano household woke up early because of mikey who just cause some disturbing noises which earns him a half hour lecture by not only shinichiro but also from his grandpa.

Wakasa was carrying a half awake baby who's holding onto him and emma beside him who looks like she didn't got enough rest. They watch as mikey got scolded drinking their milk and coffee but was then interrupted by the sudden doorbell.

" I'll go get it "

Emma volunteered before getting out from her seat still drowsy, she just earned a nod from wakasa and left. Upon opening the gate she saw 5 of their friend already energized.

" U guys are early "

She said to them rubbing her left eye and yawning.

" We were all excited by this so we came here early , except that each of us just bumped into each other along the way "

Senju replied you can already see the excitement in her eyes.

" Mhm...where's u takeomi - san though ? "

Emma said looking behind them just to find his not there. Sanzu the answered.

" He just dropped as by and left since he has things to do "

She just then nodded and let them all in which the 5 did and followed emma only to witnessed a kneeling mikey who's getting scolded by shin and the other three was just drinking their morning coffee and milk in peace. 

After the whole chaos that happened they started what they were tasked to do. Mikey, baji and inui already dragged those two out of the house and grandpa sano left because his friends invited him over that's what he said which made takemitchi felt relief for a bit.

" Let's all go and then ! "

Takemitchi shouted and the rest nodded and went to what they were working on.
Senju, emma and takemitchi are already having fun making a very simple cake and the two at the living room were just quite and only talk to each other if they need something or wanted to pass things.

- ( 10 : 10 am , July 19 ) -

Everything went smoothly except when they first tried making the icing which was almost an epic fail and earn them some few splashed of the cream and those two who were in the living room weren't spared since they entered the kitchen at a wrong time.

But they all laugh it off and started making it again but of course before they did it, cleaning their selves comes first and emma help mitchi to wiped it off. They all continued while singing some nursery rhymes.

Meanwhile the other three dragged both the adults everywhere they go as long as it's not their since they were only allowed to go there when it's already 11. It was still along way to go if you think about it but nah they well succeed on this.

Back to our 5 beans. Almost everything was all done except from some foods their cooking since they wanted to add more. It was not takemitchi's idea but his not against by that so that's how they ended up their.

- ( 10 : 48 am, July 19 ) -

" It's almost time "

Kokonoi quoted as they were finally resting at the sofa's feeling relax after all their hard work and it's quite impressive if you ask them. The foods where place perfectly the decorations weren't anything fancy or something but it was from their hard work.

" Yah , i can't feel my body for a moment "

Haruchiyo said as he sunk more onto the sofa. They all nodded and waited for the other's to arrive along with the adults.

Meanwhile with them shinichiro & wakasa were already drained enough by how energetic both mikey and baji are. By their energy they almost  feel like dying on the spot being deprived from their son so early.

And they are definitely looking for their son so they could recharge, oh how they missed their lovely ball of sunshine. Inui then looked at the two adults with pity since he was just following them not minding what those two do.

" Uhm... Shin - nii what's the time? "

Inui looked stop on his track along with the adults, shinichiro then looked at his watch and was surprised caused it's almost 11, more like he was worried since it's lunch time and they left without leaving a food for the childrens to eat especially his baby.

" Imaushi get those two, were going home now ! "

Shinichiro shouted which wakasa obeyed and inui already guessing what time is it by the adult reaction, well it's all taken care off.
After hopping on their motorcycles they immediately went on a shortcut since they've already been here before.

Exactly 11:05 they arrived back at the sano residence they can hear small feets heading towards them and open the gate. Mikey and baji immediately went inside after senju and emma open the gate, while inui like always follows along.

Shinichiro and wakasa was surprised since its not takemitchi who greeted them but they didn't mind since maybe his taking a nap or got to distracted to what they were doing so its fine.

Upon entering the living room the all the childrens then shouted.

" HAPPY FATHER'S DAY "

The two was shocked and didn't know what to do or how to react with this. That's when their son takemitchi approach them and suddenly tug the end of shinichiro's white shirt which made them camw back to senses and pick up his adorable son.

" Happy father's day papa shin and papa ushi "

He said it along with a kiss on both cheeks of his father and smiled at them.

- The end -

Author : im sorry for posting this very late father's day special, I didn't intend to post this tbh but it's a waste of effort not to and I want to share it with u guy's. Im still very sorry for not posting this on fathers day and not updating for a while , im guilty about it.

Assistant y/n : The author also want to apologized for the slow updates since she's having a mental block right now but she promised once its gone she'll be back on track.

Author : Y/n ayudame mami me esta obligando a usar traje de baño!!!

Y/n : And their on a vacation as an extend celebration for father's day so yeah, that would be all thank u everyone and zy - chan wants u to know that she loves u all very much.

Author :  Bye and i love u all , i will be back very soon i promise you that( ╹▽╹ )!

Pero t/n ayúdame rápido a huir por favor!! Me voy a morir si fuera esa cosa!

Assistant y/n : Espérame autora - chan!

Author and Assistant Y/n :

See y'all on the next update love you mwah !

Babye ~