NEXT MORNING!

I opened my eyes and found myself on my bed in my room.
I blinked my eyes a few times to process everything, i observed my blanket over me, slowly sitting up straight i observed that i was wearing same clothes from yesterday!
I held my head in frustration!
Y/n: what is happening with me!?
I looked at the clock and found it was 7 am ! I didn't feel like going to office today as I was totally tired. When I remembered what happened yesterday!
Those Yellow eyes came in front of me again !
Idk why all of this was happening with me since all these days !!!

Y/n: ARRRGHHHH!!!!!!

I threw my bedsheet aside and went towards the bathroom.
After doing my morning routine i came out, while changing onto my slippers my eyes fell on the pearl necklace kept on the table near the jewelry stand!

I slowly picked it up while my hands were shaking.
It was in perfect condition !?

Y/n: I remember I threw it ! And it broke ! Then how come?

I was looking at it but suddenly i heard my door bell ring!

The necklace slid down from my hands and fell on the ground , I picked it up and kept it on my table as I frantically went down!

I opened the door to check who it was when Martha came inside rushing and hugged me tightly!!!
Y/n: Martha?!!?
Martha broke the hug and cupped my cheeks and looked around me to check If I was ok or not!
Martha: you're okay right!!? Tell me Y/n!!
Y/n: I'm all good Martha! Don't worry.
I shut the door and we went inside to talk.
Martha: How did u survive! I mean how did u do it!! They were so many!!!!

Y/n: even idk Martha it's just so confusing!
Martha: tell me everything!
I sat beside her and as the couch went down I let out a deep sigh!
Y/n: I don't know! I was running and running and finally got unconscious and then blanked out and when I opened my eyes I was here in my house on my freaking bed!!!!
Martha: WHAT!???
I nodded ...

Martha: but who were they and why where they behind you!!?
Y/n: even I'm looking for the answers of those questions..
Martha: u don't seem good!

She kept her hand in my shoulder as I sighed!

Y/n : I don't know what's happening with me since a few days ! I need a break!
Martha: (sighs) u should. oh! Btw what about your friend!?
Y/n: shoot!! I just remembered!!

I took out my phone to call Stacy ,but at the same time I got a call from an unknown no.
Martha: what happened?
Y/n: someone is calling me , it's an unknown no.
Martha: wait! Don't pick up! Maybe someone is trying to take your location!

Martha starts verifying the no. And we got to know it's from the nearby PCO .

I had no idea what I should do due to all this happening with me ! The phone starts ringing again , I took a deep breath as Martha kept her hand on my shoulder to support me .
I pick up the phone ..
Y/n: h-hello!?
??: Y/N!!?
Y/n: y-yes i-its me , who's th-this?
??: Y/n , it's me Stacy!
Y/n: STACY!? why did u call me from PCO!?
Stacy: first, tell me are u ok? Are u home?
Y/n: yes I am and yeah I'm home!
Stacy: I have to tell u something really important , may I come over ?
Y/n: something important? Well is it even a question of course come !

After a few minutes...
The bell rang and I went to open the door , Stacy looked on left then right and stepped inside she was being like someone was following her.
She stepped in and suddenly shut the door.
Y/n: r u ok?
Stacy looked at me and suddenly hugged me!
Stacy: I'm so sorry *cries*
Y/n: S-Stacy!? What's wrong? u okay?
Suddenly she hesitated as she saw Martha inside, she thought we both were only there in the house ,she sniffed and wiped her tears as she broke the hug.
I grabbed her hand and took her towards the living room, I gestured Martha to give us some time and she nodded lightly with an understanding smile , she greeted Stacy and went in the kitchen behind us to make hot chocolate for us.
We sat in the living room and she spoke.
Stacy: Y/n! I am sorry!
Y/n: but for what Stacy?