He look to gorya for a minute then move his face towards the stadium for an announcement.

Thyme; I will let freind go if you shave your own hair .
He said in a high tone. He move his hand with razor to gorya hair but gorya held it and stop it ( what bro just what huh how can you do this to a girl)

Kavin; ai, thyme
At this moment kavin also not able to stop himself he can't imagine how can his friend be this cruel.

When thyme try to put razor on gorya hair gorya eyes stop at the razor .

Thyme go near to gorya and say something in her ear that is not audible to anyone but it's clear to gorya.

Thyme; or you can give in.( oh so devil also have the backup plan thank God this devil have also an heart of kindness. )

Gorya made an eye contact with thyme and thyme backup a little gorya eyes showing full hatred to thyme and thyme can also see this clearly but he have a expressionless face.

All students start shouting
Best freind , best freind, best freind.
All are shouting like howls but thyme eyes glued to gorya

Thyme POV; it not my fault gorya that you have to suffer this you choose this for you I gave you choice but you rejected it so now face this. I want to see how you save yourself now.

Gorya POV; I can't leave hana in this situation it's my war I have to fight it . And I will fight I won't give up to you thyme Akira paramaanantra.

Gorya closed her eyes take a breath and made a eye contact with thyme and start walk near to him. Thyme is watching all these and try to find out what is she going to do.

Gorya; you are just a spoiled rich brat
At this moment thyme gulped hard see the challenge in her words and eyes.

Thyme POV; how can someone have so much hatred for someone  in her eyes and when the person is me, from where she get the guts to talk me back( cause she is your queen you fool)

Gorya start the button of razor and take the razor near to her hair but before that she made a eye contact with thyme and than close her eyes. Thyme was watching all this he can't think what is going now .

Thyme POV; how how can you do that gorya don't you have fear ( stop watching it stop her or someone else do it)
Thyme see gorya face than razor he want to stop this his eyes was fix on gorya before gorya can do something a sound ring through the stadium.

Gorya was about to cut her hair but stop on someone saying something.

Ren; you got your answer wrong yesterday.
Thyme who's eyes were on gorya after hearing ren voice he put his attention toward the direction.
Kavin and mj see each other and smile a little they know ren was here to save gorya from thyme.

Ren start coming down from the stadium stairs gorya eyes darted on ren
And thyme eyes fixed on gorya that how gorya expression changed a little bit.

Thyme pov; not again ren why are you here to mess with the game. Why are you helping her why. And why this girl giving all attention to you .

Thyme notice how he is nothing infornt of gorya when ren came in her sight he feels very small.

Ren; it's 9 pm
Gorya; huh

Ren start walking near gorya leaving thyme behind speechless thyme first stare to ren and than gorya.

Thyme POV; ren never show interest in any girl than why her. Why I am nothing infront of her how could ren take all attention of gorya from me just in a minute he prepared so much for gorya but ren take it all.( we know you're are jealous thyme)

Ren; they adjusted the time France and Thailand are only 5 hours apart this month. ( wow ren you are just a angel thyme if you want gorya attention learn something from ren)

Ren go closed to gorya

Ren; I'm almost late because of you.
Gorya; I am sorry.

Thyme see this he can't stand what he was watching so he leave from there.

Kavin; everyone,it's over
Mj; let's go, let's go, let's go.

After you know what happened so l move to thyme scenes.

Thyme come to his home he throws his jacket on somewhere of his room. He put his both hands on his waist and start roaming in his room here and there. He start remembering all the things which happened in the stadium. He know what he did today is very very wrong. He never seen a girl like gorya with so much bravery. He wanted to stop gorya for cutting her hairs but before he can do that ren save gorya and become a ideal infront her like before how he save her.

Thyme; why why I am so into her that girl that girl gorya there is something in her.
Why.. why it is so hard for me to see her with ren what is this feeling ( it's the feeling of jealousy thyme because you start falling for gorya)

Thyme; why she is so stubborn can't she surrender if she did that all problem will solve for her. Why can't she surrender to me. But no she choose to cut her hair and became more ugly.

Thyme; what are you gorya thitara jundee.

He sat near his bed.
Thyme; why she is blushing when ren come infront of her, why ren is helping her, is he interested on her or or

Or gorya like ren?

He say and lift his hand but found a red card in it.

Thyme POV; all things was going right before you enter in my life
Gorya thitara jundee

What you did with my life, why I am so into her

Thinking this he start folding the red card in his hand.

Thyme; I have to find out why I am so much into her.
Why I am so much into you...gorya....
Why...

So this the another part of this story enjoy it .
Stay tuned and vote for it
Thank you ...