How Tony simply came out of his personal bubble like it was nothing just to comfort them after the nightmares, flashbacks and panic attacks.

But piece by piece, he collected me up
Off the ground, where you abandoned things, yeah
Piece by piece he filled the holes that you burned in me
At six years old and you know
He never walks away
He never asks for money
He takes care of me
'Cause he loves me
Piece by piece, he restored my faith
That a man can be kind and a father could stay.

Tony was listening with tears in his eyes, watching how his Son and Daughter sing beautifully together.

Piece by piece
Piece by piece
Piece by piece

Piece by piece
Piece by piece
Piece by piece

Piece by piece, I fell far from the tree
I will never leave him like you left me
And he will never have to wonder his worth
Because unlike you, I'm gonna put him first and you know
He'll never walk away
He'll never break her heart
He'll take care of things, he'll love her
Piece by piece, he restored my faith
That a man can be kind and the father should be great

He closed his eyes as silent tears made  their way out. He closed his eyes and listened to his Son and Daughter made a promise to never leave him.

Piece by piece
Piece by piece
Piece by piece

As the song ended, Tony also made a promise to keep all four of his happy always. He kissed Harley's and Nebula's forehead and hugged them tight.

Morgan came forward with a frame in her hands, Tony bent down to her height and took it from her hands.
It was a sketch, his sketch.
With a message.

Happy Father's day Dad

(Credits to owner)

He picked Morgan up and hugged her dearly. Out of sudden a note was infront of him hanging with what Tony recognised as Peter's Webs.
He carefully opened the note, not wanting to drop Morgan.

  Go to our lab
                   ~spideypants🕷🕸

Tony chuckled at the inside joke he had with Peter and started walking towards his lab, now dubbed as our because Peter said so. With Morgan in his hands and Harley and Nebula trailing behind, Tony punched in the codes only to meet with a dark lab and a Box on his table.

Setting Morgan down, Tony opened the box to see his E.D.I.T.H glasses with a note.

Say "light it up J"
                              ~Peter

Tony put 'em on and did what the note "Light it up J" said Tony with a feeling of nostalgia washing over him.
Right after he said that, the whole lab lit up with lights and a voice from the glasses, too familiar to be forgotten wished him.

"Good evening sir, Happy Father's day" Tony's eyes widened, face full of so many mixed emotions. Tears threatened to fall. Harley, Morgan and Nebula watched him with a fond smile. Peter watched from vents, not knowing how Tony will react to this.

"I- yo- Where is Peter?" Tomy asked in a soft voice. "He's hiding in the vents, apparently he thinks you will get mad at him" Harley said, and Peter just wanted to jump straight outta the window.

"Peter come out" Asked Tony, leaving with no choice. Peter crawled out of the vents and stood beside Nebula. 
"come here, Bambino" he said, opening his arms to hug his Son. Peter jogged and hugged his Dad, sighing in relief as Tony kissed his head.

"Do you like it?" Peter asked in a small voice. "Like it?? I love this, Peter. How did you even bring him back??" Tony asked shocked. "i heard you say something about missing Jarvis, so i made an AI which had a similar codings to Jarvis. Turned out i recreated Jarvis and had all his Data and Memory back." Peter answered shyly.

Tony smiled widely "Gosh i love you guys"  "We love you too Dad" All four of em said almost together, and laughed full heartedly.

"Okay Okay kids, Now who's up for a movie marathon?"