"For the time being no. I'll try and control her." I said, a slight hint of awe in me. I don't know what they've given to Louise, but somehow it's made her even stronger than I am. How come did this happen? Jealously laced my brain, and I went to check on her. And Simmons was completely right. I saw, as Louise attempted to break out. Her powers were like Kora's, shooting energy at the pad to try to fry it's circuit boards. But that wouldn't work, as I had tried to break out of there using my powers and it didn't work. She seemed to realise that it didn't work, and sat back down again. 

"Fortification is down to 30%. If she finds a way to get out of it, she might blast the whole Zephyr down."

"Just land somewhere, anywhere that you can find that isn't enemy territory, it's fine. Just as a precaution." Mack seemed to appear out of nowhere, he must've heard the situation from Simmons. 

"Good idea." I said, and he went off to direct the people flying the jet to find a piece of land suitable for landing and I felt the jet start to dip down into a nosedive, and soon, we landed. I must've been so focused on the landing that when I returned to look at the containment pod, it was a lot worse. Louise had started to break through the pod again, this time not using her powers, just by her own powers, right where the controls of the pod was. 

"How much percentage of fortification do we have left?" I asked anxiously. 

"We have... 10% more."

"she's going to break out. What are we going to do when she does break out?"

"I'll handle it. And there's no use preventing it. She's a smart kid. She'll figure out how to break through it soon enough. Also, Simmons. Do you remember the prototype gauntlets that you gave me to protect me from shattering myself from the inside out when I first acquired my powers?"

"Yes?"

"And remember those blood samples that you took from her?"

"Yes. Of course I do. Alya was there. Oh, shit. Alya. Where did she go? Mack! Where's Fitz? I need to find him! If you can find him, tell him to take Alya to a safe place and hide in the Zephyr before this turns real bad. Please?"

"I'll go and find them." Piper, one of the leaders of the bravo team said and rushed off to the lab where Fitz usually stayed in. 

"Okay. Back to the point. Can you try making those for her just in case she needs it, to control her power to stop herself from imploding?"

"Why didn't I thought of that before? Daisy, you're a genius. I'll get Fitz to work on it when he gets to safety with Alya. I'll be staying here to coordinate."

"Good idea. Thanks, Simmons." I said, and the monitor on her hand beeped. 

"Five percent! It is projected that she'll break through in less than 10 minutes! What do we do?"

"We wait. I have a plan."

Louise's POV
I was being trapped in one of those small cells that made me claustrophobic. I just wanted to get out desperately. I banged my fist against the wall, trying to get the attention of anyone out there, and no one answered. I guess that the cell was sound proof. I would just have to break out. Fury washed over me like a freshly-formed, raging wave, full of angst, rushing out of me, I thought of everything bottled up in me, and that I had to release it. So, if not now, then when? The unjust that I have felt across the years, me being abused by my mom, me being neglected all the time, me being labelled as the useless one... I pushed it all out of my system. It all washed out of me in a moment. I realised that something was glowing in front of me. Was it because of a lighter that I had in my pocket? Then I realised that I didn't even have any thing in my pocket. I knew that it had to come from me then. I looked at it carefully, and realised that the power was coming from my hand. All of it. For once, I feel so powerful, so in control of my surroundings. So this must be what people felt like when they were about to play god. Of course, I wasn't playing god, but instead of using it to manipulate, I was using it to save myself. I controlled the gust of energy that came from me to aim into the control panel of the pod, which I saw the person who locked me press, and I aimed all of my power over there. In the glass, there was a reflection that I didn't even recognise. That person was glowing all over the place, eyes made up of pure energy, radiating power, that was the dream person that I had aimed to be in the boarding school, but wait for it... when I looked closely at it, that mole at the bottom of my right eyelid was imprinted there, and the scar that I had acquired from the bike accident that I had experienced when I was four was present. With a pang of realisation, that person... was me? Somehow similar, but very different. I focused on blasting the door open, but I knew that it was a lost cause, since it started to draw a lot of attention, including the people that had brought me here and imprisoned me in there. That was my breaking point. That made me focus even more, committing more to the attack on the panel. More energy that I could control surged out of me. This was when the flashbacks happened. I realised that I had done this before, the familiar feeling washing up into me. That was how I had grabbed the ball and reached home base during that Phys Ed lesson. I had used my powers unknowingly. And this has gotten me here. I had to get out and try to find out who had gotten to me and did this to me. I'm going to thank him or her, and cause them a lot of trouble. 

"Thirty percent left." I heard someone say. What? At this rate, I would actually collapse before I broke through the doors! Maybe... I could take a break or something, and start again. I sat back down, and heard the order coming from a man. The boss, I assume. He seemed so familiar to me though. I just didn't know how. Did I know his name? Did I know him before the organisation that I was in collected me? The memories were very vague. 

I started shooting pure energy at the panel again, trying to shatter it. The woman who went on to check on me looked at me with a look that was ever so familiar. I didn't know who it was. Dratted brain! I was just so angry with myself for not being able to remember stuff that I didn't even realise that I was very close to exploding from anger and frustration. 

"Five percent left." I heard the other woman on the other side of the glass say worriedly. I was very close! I chided myself for not trying to do that before. I mustered all my might and aimed it towards the panel. 

"Oh no..." The same woman clutching the tablet groaned. My last blast of energy had caused the last 5% of fortification to shatter. I was free. 

********************************************

A/N

sorry for such a long chapter, i didn't originally plan for it to be that long but ideas were running high in me today. i guess that i'll try and write the next chapter and see you there. hope that you've enjoyed it so far and good luck in whatever you're doing or trying to achieve!!!

~nat