Vivian nods her head in agreement. "Sounds good. What happened to the Northern Wolves, anyway?"

"They retreated," Lucy tells her.

"When Neridah did," Adds Gray.

"Let's eat and then rest up for the battle tomorrow," Says Erza."

🗡🗡🗡

"What?! You mean, she used Celestial Spirit Magic too?!" Gasps Lucy after Vivian and Happy tell the others about their fight with Neridah.

"Yeah," Says Vivian as she leans against the wall with her arms crossed. "Even I wasn't expecting it. I thought only those contracted with celestial spirits are able to summon them."

Erza muses, "Perhaps those with a Crystallite are an exception. Such an astonishing magic."

"So, Requip Magic, Fire Magic, Air Magic, and now Celestial Spirit Magic," Recounts Gray, sitting in a recliner. "Wonder what Magic she's gonna throw at us next."

"Well, whatever magic it is, I'm still gonna take her down!" Natsu proclaims.

"It's basically impossible to do since she can use seemingly all types of magic," Lucy reminds him.

"Yeah, but remember what Chief Hajime said? She can't use any type of Lost Magic! So maybe I'm the better choice to take her down," Says Natsu.

"I want to be the one who fights Neridah," Says the Valkyrie Requip user. "I feel like it should be the one who fights her."

Erza nods her head. "Alright. I'll take on Victoria. She shouldn't be too hard to beat her with my Flight Armor."

"Then I've got Rei Inoue," Says Gray.

"That just leaves Liana to Natsu, Wendy and I," Lucy says. Vivian nods.

"We'll put a stop to Neridah and the Northern Wolves and save this island," Wendy says determinedly, fists clenched. Happy and Charlele nod their heads in agreement.

"Aye!"

Vivian gazes out the window to the starry sky as she thinks in agreement, "We definitely will. I won't allow Neridah to cause anymore suffering on this island."

~~~With Neridah and the Northern Wolves~~~

"I can't believe those villagers hired guild wizards to try to stop me," Neridah scowls as she paces the main room of the temple of Kyoshi.

"They're really strong, too," Says Rei. She has long pink hair and green eyes. "I had no idea there was someone as fast as you, Victoria."

The greenette frowns. "It still won't be enough to defeat my Flash Raven."

"Oh, I hate that we have to be enemies because that ice wizard is a real hottie!" Rei gushes, cupping her face as hearts appear in her eyes. "I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend!"

"You've got to pull yourself together, girl," Liana says. "They're our enemies, remember."

"Yeah... and that other Requip Magic user, Vivian... she uses the Valkyrie Requip," Says Rei, glancing to Neridah. "I'd read somewhere that a Valkyrie is a Norse female warrior that serves under Odin, and they choose who lives and dies and carries their soul to Valhalla."

""Valhalla,"" Repeats Liana. "What is that, anyway?"

"The resting place for the dead Norse gods and soldiers—" Rei was saying but cuts herself off with a squeal of fright as she ducks just in time to avoid a dagger being thrown at her by Neridah. It sticks into the wall while wobbling, before it finally falls still.

Rei cautiously straightens and blinks her green eyes, before sweat dropping. That was summoned by Neridah's Crystallite. All three women look back at Neridah. She was glaring darkly at Rei and looks ready to have a meltdown.

"I think you should watch what you say," Victoria warns her in a low tone. "I'm not sure but I think the side effects of the Crystallite are starting to kick in. The next time you say something out of line you might end up losing your head."

"Uh huh," Rei whimpers as she nods her head.

"I will not let that brat defeat me!" Neridah says. "I'm the one with the Crystallite! I'm the one who's going to win. And then," Her face grows dark which makes Rei even more nervous, "I'm going to crush that pathetic village for having sealed away such a powerful magic."