disturbing my gamer boyfriend - jimin

hana set her camera up before pressing record.

"hello everyone and welcome back to my channel" she whispered with a smile.

she ran her fingers through her hair before clasping her hands together and smiling.

"so jimin is in the room right now, but basically, today i'm going to be annoying him while he's on the game"

"i know, bad idea.."

"but i really don't care" she smirked deviously.

hana chuckled in embarrassment.

"i'm probably gonna edit that out" she facepalmed.

"anyways! let's get this started because...yeah!".

she picked the camera up before walking into the two's room.

she turned the camera towards jimin, who paid no attention and continued to focus on his game.

"hey babe~" she cooed before pulling her vanity stool over and sitting on it.

"can't talk right now" jimin deadpanned, his controller clicking violently.

"yeah, guys. this is everyday. welcome to my life" she chuckled.

jimin clicked his tongue.

"tch. dramatic as always" jimin sounded.

hana rolled her eyes before propping her feet up on his desk and letting out a loud yawn.

"shh" jimin shushed her.

she silently snickered before sighing.

"aish, i'm tired" she pouted, leaning her head on her shoulder.

"no hyung, i wasn't telling you to shush, i was talking to hana" jimin spoke in his mic.

"ooh, is that kookie? hi kookie, come see me, noona misses you".

jimin pushed her off of his shoulder and glared at her.

"excuse me ma'am but no. he cant control his hormones, last thing i need is for his to swoon over my girlfriend".

hana chuckled loudly before picking jimin's bubble tea up and slurping it loudly.

from the corner of her eye, she watched as his face twitched in annoyance.

him being annoyed fed her desire to annoy him, thus, she continued by intensifying it.

coming to the realization that she wouldn't stop anytime soon, jimin harshly grabbed the cup and pulled the lid off.

"here, now you wont struggle while drinking it" he handed her the unlidded cup.

hana smiled, bringing the cup up to her mouth and gulping the liquid down loudly.

jimin shuddered before completely turning his volume up and focusing on the game.

hana rolled her eyes in annoyance.

he couldn't hear her, but he could certainly see her.

hana smirked for standing up and walking to her closet.

making sure she was out of camera angle, she pulled her shirt over her head revealing her bra.

she "browsed" her closet looking for a shirt.

from the corner of his eye, jimin caught a glimps of her making him do a double take.

he groaned as his eyes kept traveling from the screen to her body.

"hana stop, i need to focus" he grunted.

hana pouted.

"i cant even change without you yelling at me".

jimin rolled his eyes before averting his gaze back to the game.

hana snickered before pulling a t-shirt over her head.

she walked back over to jimin's set up and climbed on his lap.

he groaned in annoyance, meanwhile, she nuzzled into his neck.

her eyes felt heavy, she was tired and bored.

"jimin, can you turn the camera off? i don't feel like vlogging anymore, i wanna sleep" she vibrated his neck with her sweet voice.

jimin huffed before harshly grabbing the camera and turning it off.

hana, too tired to care, snuggled closer into him and closed her eyes.

sleep washed over her and soon her snores where heard throughout their room.

half an hour later, jimin set his controler down and powered his game off.

"i'm sorry for getting angry baby. i just didn't wanna lose" jimin sounded.

silence.

"baby, don't ignore me, it's not that serious, i'm really sorry".

more silence.

jimin frowned.

"hana~ i'm sorry okay? i'll buy you ramen, just please don't ignore me" he pecked her shoulder.

"hana?"

"baby?"

"girlfriend?"

"babe?"

"jagi?"

"bunny?"

hana stirred in her sleep causing jimin's face to flush in embarrassment.

"you were asleep the whole time" he mumbled.

standing up, he walked to the bed, placing hana on her side.

he pecked her cheeks, lips, and forehead before crawling into the bed with her and pulling her close.

"don't kiss me without consent you jackass" hana mumbled sleepily.

jimin punched her playfully causing her to groan.

"how long have you been awake?" jimin inquired.

hana opened her eyes with a glare.

"since you said ramen".

jimin laughed.

"now shut up and let me sleep, since you wanted to be a bitch" hana snarled before closing her eyes.

"you were being annoying for your dumb vlog" he retorted.

her eyes shot open.

"how'd you know about that?" she hissed.

"i was going to the bathroom when i heard iM gOing tO bE aNNOyinG hIM wHiLE hE's oN tHe gAmE" he said mocking her.

hana groaned before pouting.

"you jerk" she turned away from him.

jimin chuckled before pulling her closer and pecking her shoulder.

"just shush, i wanna sleep while holding the girl i love".

hana's heart fluttered and a blush spread onto her face.

however she was stobbourn.

"shut up you cringy bitch"

really short chapter bc i have NO ideas lmao