chapter one

[POV GREGORY]

racing through the streets, gregory could feel his legs start to shake. escaping the pizzaplex had taken a toll on his stamina and he could feel the rush of adrenaline in his veins slow as he stumbled.

nothing had been as scary as tonight. the mean teenagers, the condescending adults that never looked his way, the abandonment. vanny and the glamrocks had shaken his already cracked exterior, and as he fell into the uncomfortable wall gregory began to shake.

ragged breaths and curling up into his knees happened next, as gregory's legs could no longer bare his already underfed weight. he heard himself sniffle as quiet sobs racked his body. the urgency of the situation finally dawning on him.

nowhere was safe. vanny was always going to find him, alWAyS goINg tO FiNd hiM, a̵̬͋l̵̖̀̀̓͌̕w̸̱̼͍͊̄̊́ä̷̼͉́̿͛̃͝y̴̭̯͂s̵͇̖̮͆̒̃ ̸͎̻̺̰̤̊̏̍̏g̷͈̣̘͍̑̾o̸̧͚̯̱̖͌̍͒̚i̵̺̦̙̖̋͛͊́n̷̝̆͝g̷̱͗̔ ̴̛̝͓̤͎͌̋̃͗t̵̛̳͈̥͎̃̐͂͆ǒ̷̧̫̖͖̊͘ ̴̪̮̫̭͎̔̂ḟ̴͍̹̙͙i̴̖̪̟̱̐̒͝n̶̩̐d̶̛̪̤͍̀̂̈́ ̵̼̰͓̚͝ḣ̴̼i̴͙͈̱̽͊m̶̭̠̭̏̕.

his cries hadn't softened as he got up and went to his old spot. the cardboard box he had called home, up until around three weeks ago. he had lived in the pizzaplex since then, well before vanny found him, he'd have to find another place soon, vanny would find him again.

gregory was finally reduced to once again sniffling as his voice became too cracked and almost disappeared to the strain his weeps brought him. he slightly perked up as he saw his old box unoccupied by another kid, and rushed to crawl into his 'safe' space.  his old safe space, because nothing feels safe to him anymore. freddy's stomach hatch had beco- he cut off his thoughts of the friendly bear, who had become some sort of parental figure in the short time of knowing him.

sighing, he cradled himself closer to retain some heat, shivering at the cold air. his shorts did little to help in the cold, and his crying had drained his body, leaving gregory exhausted. within minutes, with a newspaper drawn upon him, he fell into a deep state of sleep, unaware of the danger near.

[POV NO ONE]

the menacing figure of a rabbit-costumed woman continued throughout the night, skipping with a twisted sense of child-like glee. the puppet she's grown into is unaware of her wrongdoings, the yellow bunny controlling both her mind and actions.

the strings on her brain cloud her mind, and joyfully, she turns into an alleyway. her shadow falls into the dimly lit alley, her target laying helpless, shivering in the frigid cold.

'you're only helping him, he's already suffering' the voice drawls from within her brain, numbness overshadowing her doubts and care. the saying was true after all, the more you kill, the easier it gets. the rabbit gets more and more in control after ever murder, and the woman becomes less and less hesitant.

they raise the knife together, formerly trembling hands now confident and sure of their actions. she stares at the knife for a moment longer, before he forces them back into one harmonious being.

they descend down to grego- the child's box, and they begin the swing-

error...

ERrOr...

ERROR...

E̴͇̦̮̤̙̺̟̍̽̈́͗̐͛̊̂̋́̈́̀̎͑͛͂̈̚̕ͅͅR̸̫̻̗̱̘̄͜͠R̴̡͙̤̯̯̫̱͉̦̹͉͈͎̠̣͈̈̇́̐Ǫ̵̯̘̗̱̖̥̖͖̼͖̙͓̝͔͍̒̈́̋͐̎̔̆͛͑̀̀͆̇͑̉̈́̈́̌̈́̍͋̚̚͠͝R̸̡̰̱̬͙̞̭̮̰̮̝͍͖͉̣̥͔̈́͊̾̈̄́͛́͗̃̎̎͌̋̂͗̒̀̌̈̀̑͒̎̚͜͝͠