Chapter 27

I'm sitting in my room looking in the mirror. I don't like who I see. I hurt people. I'm rude. I don't listen. I'm selfish. I see why Matt broke up with me. I bawl my eyes out and go under my blankets. I'm never leaving this room again. The door opens again. I get mad.
" Oh My Gosh! Why do you guys feel the need-" I say before looking up at the person.
I stop talking when when I see its Sierra. She looks at me like she's about to cry because she knows that I've been crying.
" What's wrong Baby Dallas?" Sierra says.
" Me and Matt broke up. And I kissed Nash while we were dating." I say.
" Whoa what does anyone know that you kissed Nash?" Sierra says.
" Only Maddy and Aaron." I say.
" Awe where's my other little sister?" Sierra says.
" Probably at the skating rink or dinner right now." I say.
" Awe well you looked cute today." Sierra says looking at my outfit.
" How did you get in?" I ask.
" I unlocked the door." She says.
" With what?" I ask.
" With the key in the plant." She says.
I laugh and sniffle.
" I made you laugh." She says.
" Yeah." I sniffle.
" Do you like Nash?" She says.
" I don't really know." I say.
" Ok." She says.
" Why did you say it like that?" I laugh.
" Because I know you do but something holding you back. You gotta figure out what it is." She says.
I like Nash Grier. I really do. But what's holding me back? Family? Friends?