Mommy's Revenge

After the events of what just happened, Bunzo and Y/n especially were completely exhausted.

The two started heading back to Bunzo's secret hideaway room thingy to rest up and just casually talked while heading through the backrooms of the factory.

"Like, did you SEE his face? He just kept staring at me!"

"I know! If there's one thing about PJ I don't like it's that he hardly ever blinks, especially when he's serious."

"For a moment there, I thought you were gonna say "Because he doesn't have eyelids".

"Uhuhuhuhu~ Your funny!"

Suddenly, a loud crash was heard from... somewhere.

"WHAT was that!?"

"If it's Mommy, we run!"

"Bunzo, that's common sense."

So...?

A louder crash then came from nearby.

"Ok, jokes aside, That didn't sound good."

"Yeah... Umm... let's go this way."

The two took an alternative route.

There was a long silence.

Y/n was wary of what was down every corner.

Bunzo was cautious of his surroundings, he wanted to keep Y/n safe.

::Time skip to some interesting stuff!::

"If Mommy was to come around this corner RIGHT NOW! What would you do?"

"The real question is what I'd do first. She deserves death in the worst way possible after what she's tried to do to us."

"Do you know what I'd do? I'd-"

SMASH!

A loud smashing noise came from right above them.

"Oh shit! what was that!?"

Suddenly, Mommy dropped from the ceiling, nearly landing on Y/n purposely

Luckily Bunzo has fast movements and pulled Y/n out of the way.

Something was off about Mommy though, she looked like she had rolled in soot or something, her hair was messy, her pupils were huge and dilated, and her smile was warped into a creepy, murderous grin.

"I asked you to play fair, and you cheated! I H̴̨͖̬͙̹̼̝͊̊̔A̷̢̡̢̳̻͚̮̪͗̒͐̈́̎̒̍̋̕͜͝T̵̡͓̤͚̮̅̎̄̌̓͋͑͛͗̆Ê̵̘͕̆̽̀̂̑̈́̈́̈ cheaters! Now, we're going to play one. L̴̨̝̻̅͠͝A̷̡̜̚Ş̵͙̤̭̰̀̊̃͂̚T̶̳͉̫̥̏͛͆̽̋̇̕.̸͎̠̳̲͛̋͆̎̓̑̆͘͠ ̵̨̻̤̞͚̩̜̼̰̄̿̂̿͂̿ͅG̶̞̲͍̮̲̜͈͂̏̂͜Ǎ̷̙͔̲̮̦̝̰̯̊̽̌M̷̡̺̦̽͊̒È̵͉̩̥̮͙̞̒̌̏̒͌̿̑͜.̴͎͐͗͠  It's called...Ȟ̵̥́̔̀̒̓͒̉͘͝I̴̧̛̹̯͔̫̜̖͙͊͑Ḍ̵̺̮̗̞̻͕̖͋͐͗̅̀̿͋E̴̫̞̊̊͊͑̓̃... and... Ṣ̶̬̰̣̳̳̗͖͛̚Ë̴̠̥̖́Ė̸̙̳̠̰͔̳̎͒̔͠K̵̨̛͍͕̪̬̩̤̹̎͆̔͋̅̀̀̚"

"And if you two don't run for your F̴̢̰̍͊̀̑̎͘*̴̧̝̬́̿̒̀C̸̡͚̮͂̀̌͛̐͂̕͜͝K̸̩̫̃̄͆͒͒̚͝I̴̛̮̺͈͖̝͍̬̲̖͗N̸̘͓̭̂͒͒̎͂̀̒͝Ġ̸̩̼͍̙͍͉͕̟̈́́ ̸̡̢̬̫͉̠͐̿̄̈̂̏̇̚͜L̶̻̺̫̫͎̫͍̻̰̂̏̋͒̓ͅĬ̸̤̓̈́̓̽̍̕͝V̷̛̱̫̙̯̫̟̅͒̅É̶̡̛͇̝̥̼̟͓̹͑͑S̷̟͕͖͕̖͚͉͋̈́̏͌by the time I count to 10, Ǫ̶̫̥̼̿H̸̩̗̄!̵̹̈́͆́̓̈́̈You don't even to W̸̡͉̯̝̭͖̤̼̘͇̔̀̑̃̈́͂͐A̵̧̧͑́̄͐̍̂̚N̴͓̫̹̣̠͔̍̄̇͝ͅT̷̡̤̱̞̻̭̫͆̏͋͊̎̄͐̕͝͝know what I'll do to you!!"