•°Character Introduction•°

I'll be introducing my OC only, considering if you're reading this you'd probably already know the main cast of Remarried Empress.

Alexandra Himari Thea V. Cyrus

"Just like the sun our empire will shine brighter than all."

Identity: Emperor of the Sun Empire, the ruling country in the continent of Er.

Relationships:

Older Brother: Osis The Third William Vict (Deceased)

Sister-in-law: Genevive Trovy Vict (Deceased)

Nephew: Sovieshu Vict (Current Emperor of the Eastern Empire)

Niece-in-law: Navier Trovy Vict (Current Empress of the Eastern Empire)

Description:

Alexandra was the younger half sister of Osis The Third, her birth was the result of a forbidden relationship between Osis The Second and the Grand Princess Elene the younger sister of the Emperor of the Sun Empire.

This nearly led to an all out war between the two empires and would've resulted in the total annihilation of the Eastern Empire, but thankfully in the end it was not seen through thanks to the intervention of the High Priest who personally went to solve the problem between the two through long nights of peace talk.

It was then decided that the unborn child would be taken to the Empire of the Sun and become crown royalty leaving behind the Empire of the East and would take up the last name Cyrus instead of Vict.

Alexandra, although being the biological aunt of Sovieshu was not that much older than him, in fact she was only 10 years older and looked younger than Sovieshu himself.

That's all for now!!! 😌😌