14|dracos backstory

*When Draco was 7 years old.*

"ZayVion Johnson bring yo ass downstairs" dracos mom yelled to him.

He walked downstairs and stood in front of the stairway.

"where were you yesterday?" she asked him and walked towards him.

"I stayed after school for tutoring." Draco said without looking at her.

She slapped him in his face. "David needed you at the trap. you are so fuckin selfish little bitch."

David was his mom's boyfriend..

"i-" Draco was saying but David walked in.

"she's here." David said and a lady walked in, she looked like she was about
18.

The girls name was diamond and she walked up to Draco.

"hey little boy." the girl said seductively and bit her lip.

David and dracos mom sat down and watched the girl feel on Draco.

The girl pulled dracos pants down and started rubbing him inappropriately.

"mom can u tell her to stop.." Draco said on the verge of crying.

"Shut the fuck up ZayVion ." his mom said and kept watching what was happening.

the girl pulled out dracos dick and started sucking it.

after the girl sucked she tried to take Draco upstairs to do more but Draco pulled up his pants and ran out the house.

That's when he met Boogie, Qwan, Big P, and they all raised him to be the man he is today.

Draco is gangster but not a color banger.

The same man who killed Boogie died the next week because Draco found him and shot him in the head.

Qwan had 2 kids so he left the street shit behind but he left Draco enough money to buy himself a house and keep him straight for a couple years.

Big P killed himself after another gang killed his wife and kids.

this all happened when Draco was 15 turning 16.

When Draco turned 16 he met dj and Rocca.

Dj, Draco, and Rocca met shoota when Draco turned 18.

Draco is now 19 and all he knows is killing, fucking, making money, and selling drugs.