The Flower Garden

One lovely warm day a lovely girl awoke in a mansion by a lovely garden. The girl decided to go on a long walk around her garden to discover new things and places, but first she had her breakfast, which was pancakes with maple syrup. Her mother and her father were very rich thats how they could afford the mansion, they only moved in yesterday.

When the girl finished her breakfast, she went into her en-suite to get ready. Everyone had en-suite bathrooms.
She told her mum she was going out to look around the garden, she unlocked the backdoor and went out.

"Bye" The girl shouted.

She went into the big field and she thought to herself, which gate, left or right? She eventually decided to go through the left gate, unsure about her decision.

When she got to the gate, she opened it and went into the small field, where there was another gate. The girl went through the second gate and it took her to another option, either an arched passage, or another gate. The girl braced herself and headed through the arch.

It felt like a whole new world that she had stepped into. It was full of different flowers; poppys, daffodils, daisy's and tulips...nearly every flower you could think of! There was a big pink tree, which turned out to be a treehouse. To enter, she had to use her name as a password. She went closer to him.

"Name please." The treehouse whispered.

She replied quickly, "Elizabeth..."

"Name please." It said again, which she took to mean her full name.

The girl gulped, "Elizabeth Craneta Jane Mary Cradon."

The door opened, and she was really shocked. She got inside and the door shut, the lift went up, and when she got to the top, all of the lights turned on. There was a sofa, it was like a second house inside! There was even a kitchen, with food layered up high in the cupboards, fridge and freezer.

Then she noticed a lift going up, so she went to find out what was there. An indoor hot tub was waiting, and the filter was built into the wall. She went up to the third floor, to find there was a kingsize pink princess bed with a pink wardrobe. It had clothes inside, but to get into the wardrobe she had to say her name once again.

"Elizabeth Craneta Jane Mary Cradon" and it opened.

It had a big section for shoes, clothes, bags and accessories.
All of a sudden, she heard a Big Bang, so she looked out of the third floor window. It was pitch black, and it was only 11am.

"How could it possibly be this dark already?"

She found a phone and a notice board, which had a load of different phone numbers. She saw her Mum and Dad's number, so she rang it.

She started to panic. "Help me! What's happening, I'm up in a secret treehouse."

Her dad explained. "There is a storm coming, run home and be quick!"

She took his word and ran outside, through the arch, through the gate, and through the next gate. Then she finally leapt through the big field and went inside.

Her dad greeted her with a towel and said "Here, take this!"

She went into the living room and watched a movie until the storm passed. After they had watched a few movies, they all had some cereal and then had a shower, brushed her teeth and went to bed.

The end.