EP. 3 - Who Was The Super Saiyan God? (PART 1)

Start from the beginning

"My Lord--" Miyako started.

"No!" Vegeta hurried over, forcing Beerus to sit back down. "I heard she's my son's girlfriend. They're just goofing around. You know how young love can be!"

"We're not goofing around here!" Pilaf shouted. "Where's the money?!"

Miyako chuckled. "It seems they are putting on a show of sorts. I know humans are quite fond of spectacles such as these."

"Hmph," Beerus crossed his legs. "I suppose I'll watch the show."

The coupled children were whispering to each other until Mai jabbed the pistol at his head again, silencing Trunks.

"Forget the bingo tournament! This is way more entertaining!" Gohan exclaimed. "I wanna play your hostage game too, you guys!" He pulled of his outfit to reveal his Great Saiyaman costume underneath.

He then proceeded to do his corny Saiyaman introduction and dance.

"Yeah! Get her, Gohan!" Krillin cheered for him.

Kusuke appeared from the stage curtains. "Oh, are you guys doing like a skit? Hey! Do it on the stage!" he suggested.

"Great idea!" Gohan agreed. "Let's go to the stage," he whispered to the kids.

"What?! We're not messing around!" Mai shot at the sky to prove her point.

Gohan cleared his throat. "Okay, I guess we'll just continue down here..."

"Boo!" Kusuke shouted from the stage.

"Get back down here!" Kandice blushed and pulled him down from the stage. "Just watch from down here and be quiet!"

"Aw, but I can't see that well from down here," he pouted.

"Shush," she handed him a glass of water.

Back on the floor, the 'show' continued.

"If you're going to shoot someone, young lady, shoot me!" Gohan put on his hero voice.

"I'm not gonna shoot you!" Mai refused.

There was more whispering until Saiyaman jumped back. "Alright then, villains! You may fire when ready!"

"Fine!" Mai let go of Trunks and aimed. "You asked for it!" She proceeded to empty the entire clip as requested.

Saiyaman used a single finger to ricochet the bullets with ease.

The Pilaf trio stared in stunned silence.

"I told you villains to beware! For you're no match for the power of the Great Saiyaman!" Gohan laughed victoriously.

Everyone laughed or clapped in amusement.

Niya glanced around before politely clapping. "Human shows are interesting..."

Yucca examined a bullet she caught. "Is this supposed to hurt someone?"

"I don't think a piece of metal like that could hurt anyone," the Princess shook her head.

"Ah! I'm shot!" behind them, Videl shouted.

Everyone turned to her cry, and the saiyan girls swallowed their words.

"It looks like these things can hurt humans," Yucca pocketed the bullet.

"Oh, no," Niya gasped. "Poor Videl!"

Hercule and Gohan hurried over towards Videl, and others gathered to try to help, such as Master Roshi who volunteered for mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.