" I wanted to thank you for buying me this stuff" jack says.

"Just think of it as a birthday gift" I say knowing his birthday is in October and its April.

"But my birthday is in October" he says confused.

"I know, Its just the first thing that came to my mind as a valid excuse to buy you things" I say.

"You know dad is going to be mad you bought me all these things" he says

"Ill deal with him, and if he tries to make us return it. Then we're screwed." We laugh. after a few minutes of listening to the radio my favorite song comes on. I turn the volume all the way up. Singing along to the song.

"I can't believe we're finally alone

I can't believe I almost went home

What are the chances? Everyone's dancing

And he's not with you

The universe must have divined this

What am I gonna do

Not grab your wrist?"

We stop at a red light and turn the music down. There is a man in a mustang trying to race me. I happily accept knowing im about to smoke this man.

As the light turns green we blast off doing 190 slowly increasing in speed. The mustang gets lost in the hopes and dreams of being a fast car.

Jack and I laugh as we see the car in the rearview.

Turning the song back up and slowing down to a little over the speed limit.

"I could be a better boyfriend

I never would have left you alone

Here on your own glued to your phone

Never would have left you alone

For someone else to take you home"

I sing along then we turn into the gated community of one of the house options. I turn the music down and slow down to 30mph.

"Tell me if you see a open house sign please" I say to jack looking around.

"These houses are huge." He says staring at them.

"Found it" I say driving in the direction its pointing to. We pull into the drive way of the first house.

"Woah" he says looking at it.

"Cmon lets look around" I say turning the car off and getting out.

We open the door and were greeted by my realtor

"Feel free to look around she says." Every time I look at houses I like look around myself instead of having someone show me. It makes looking at the house so much better.

"Meet back here" I say to jack

After 30 minutes jack and i meet at the bottom of the stairs. With one look I know he doesn't like it. I dont blame him I dont like it either.

"What do you think" Jen my realtor asks.

"We dont like it" I say, she frowns.

"Okay, is there something specific" she asks

"Not really, its more of the vibe. Plus its not as close to my brothers school as I would like" I say.

"Oh okay, how about we look at the second house." She says leading us to the door.

"Okay"

"Can you send us the address" I ask as we get in the car.

"Yea" she says as I get a call. Its Aaron.