I'm back

Angela POV

"Is anyone there? Mike? Will? God! Anyone! Shit! We're at the old junkyard, and we are going to die!"  The sound of Dustin's voice emanated from the walkie-talkie as I sprinted with all my might to come to their aid.

Upon reaching the location, I witnessed a horde of Demogorgons relentlessly attacking the bus, and from the terrified screams, it was evident that my friends were trapped inside.

"HEY!" I bellowed with all my strength, drawing their attention towards me. "LEAVE THEM ALONE!"

The creatures proceeded to charge in my direction. However, I stood my ground, and as they drew near, I struck them with a massive boulder. They emitted pained whines, but I persisted in battling them. After vanquishing approximately five of these monsters, the remaining creatures retreated. Wasting no time, I dashed towards the bus and rapped on the door.

"Dustin? Lucas? Are you there?" I inquired, as the door creaked open to reveal the presence of my friends.

To my surprise, not only were Lucas and Dustin present, but also Steve and a young girl whom I had never encountered before.

"ANGELA!" The two boys exclaimed in unison, as they leaped towards me and embraced me in a warm, affectionate hug.

I reciprocated their embrace, closing my eyes and savoring the comforting feeling of reuniting with my dear friends again.

"Who are you?" The unfamiliar girl questioned with curiosity.

As the boys released me from their hug, they beamed at me with bright smiles.

"She is Angela," Dustin spoke.

"She founded the party," Lucas chimed in, revealing my accomplishment.

Steve acknowledged my legendary status while playfully messing with my hair, "The legendary, Angela,"

I responded to Steve's teasing with a light insult, "Asshole," I said and pushed his hand away. I turned to look at the two boys. "What did you get your ass in?"

The boys appeared uncomfortable as they rubbed their necks. I sighed while rubbing my face in exasperation.

"Every single time! I swear!" I exclaimed and started to walk away. But when I saw that they weren't coming, I turned around. "Move!"

The two young boys engaged in rapid movement, while we proceeded to depart from the vicinity of the waste disposal site. The boys provided me with an account of the events that had transpired during my absence, to which I responded with a gesture of affirmation.

"God, Dustin. You didn't learn anything from last year?" I inquired, prompting him to direct his gaze toward the ground. "At least I can still save your asses."

"How did you make those go away?" Max posed a question, but I opted not to provide her with a response.

My demeanor tends to be rather reserved when encountering unfamiliar individuals.

"Where are Mike and Will?" I proceeded to inquire about the whereabouts of two additional members of our group.

"We are uncertain," expressed Lucas, to which I concurred with a nod.

"You're positive that was Dart?" inquired Lucas.