Chapter 3

Draco, Harry and Amelia walked around the school to get to the great hall for lunch when they bumped into two people falling over "Watch it." The boy said and they all got up. "You watch it, if you were paying attention you would've seen us." Harry said and they made eye contact it was Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger "Were sorry Ron wasn't meaning to be rude." Hermione said smiling sweetly "I apologize for my brother's reaction too." Amelia said and Draco grabbed Harry's hand "Yes, you must be a muggle born." Draco said "Hermione Granger, yes my parents were muggles." She said staring at Draco wearily "Do you want to change anything about the wizarding world?" Harry asked "What of course not it's beautiful. I only want my family to be safe." Hermione said "Cool." Draco said and led Harry away. "Yet again I apologize if those two were rude they just don't warm up to many people." Amelia said looking at Hermione "Obviously their Slytherins." Ron said "You know what shut it your family is horrible compared to ours. Yeah we know about how your father was found out and almost fired from his job because he stole from our bank." Amelia said "He gave it back you don't even need that much money were a family of 7!" Ron yelled angrily "Then tell your parents to stop popping out more of you." Amelia said walking away following her brother and friend. "You stole from the Potter bank what is wrong with you!" Hermione said and walked off angrily.

The trio spent most of the day in the common room then classes and had a fun day.

Hermione hated her friend Ron but loved Hogwarts and her best friend's Neville and Luna. She liked the Potter siblings Harry was well known but Amelia had been kept a secret. She decided she would find out why she was kept a secret as she had done no harm. As she walked out of one of her classes for the day she heard Ron talking about her "It's leviooosa not leviosaa. Seriously mental that girl is that's why she's only friends with Longbottom." Ron said before Hermione started crying and shoved passed him. "I think she heard you." A boy said. Hermione spent the rest of the day in the girls bathroom

That night while eating dinner before bed their professor Quirel came running in "Troll! Troll in the dungeons! I thought you ought to know." He said before passing out Harry, Draco, and Amelia looked at each other before everyone started screaming and standing up "Silence!" Dumbledore yelled and everyone went silent. "Everyone remain calm and let the prefects lead you to the dormitories teacher's follow me to the dungeons." Dumbledore said and turned as everyone fled the great hall. "Follow me I guess." A prefect said standing up and leading them down towards the dungeons "Wait, Hermione, a girl said she saw her in the bathroom's crying she has been there all day we have to get her to go back to her house dormitory." Amelia said and the two others nodded disappearing from the Slytherins.

They walked to the bathroom's and watched as the troll walked in "$h!t that's the bathroom's Hermione's in." Harry said and they ran forward. "Hermione!" They yelled as they saw her run under the sinks. "Lea what do we do?!" Harry asked "Grab the club!" She yelled "Wingardium Leviosa!" Draco yelled and the club floated out of the trolls hand "Now hit him with it!" Harry yelled and Draco swung it causing it to smack the troll in it's face before it fell to the floor. As Hermione rushed forwards and hugged Amelia some teacher's walked in. "What is going on here?" Mcgonagall asked the four froze and smiled awkwardly "Well you see," Harry started saying "We heard about the troll," Draco said "And we knew Hermione was in the bathroom," Amelia said "So we came to warn her and get her back to her dormitory," Harry said "And we saw the troll walk into the bathroom," Draco said "So we came in and saved her life." Amelia finished and the teacher's watched them finish the sentences in amazement "I'm sorry it's my fault the bathroom's destroyed if I hadn't over reacted we wouldn't be here." Hermione said and Mcgonagall stared at them "Draco are you alright?" Snape asked "Yes were fine." Draco said and Mcgonagall sighed "What you did was very dumb and heroic." Mcgonagall said "But due to saving a students life and not many first years can beat a mountain troll, I reward 10 points each to Slytherin." Mcgonagall said. They all smiled at her "Now let's get you four back to your dorms." Mcgonagall said and they all walked out "Professor Snape are you ok what happened to your leg?" Amelia asked noticing blood dripping and his limp "I'm fine Ms. Potter, just a simple twist of an ankle while walking." Snape said and Harry rose an eyebrow at Draco and Amelia. "Now in you go and get to bed no staying up." Snape said and they walked in. "He's lying." Harry said and they nodded " If you stay up talking I'll know." Amelia said before disappearing to the female dormitory area. "How would she know?" Draco asked "I get cranky if I don't get sleep." Harry said "Plus it's a twin thing." Harry added winking at Draco.

I'm bored with this and don't feel like rewriting the scene where they get the stone so basically short version is Harry, Amelia, Draco, and Hermione went off to stop who they figured was Professor Quirel who wanted the Sorcerers stone. Harry got on the Quidditch team as the seeker. They won the house cup and won it even more due to the points they were awarded from destroying Quirel and saving the school from Voldemort. Fast forward to the end of the year as they get off the train.

"Goodbye." Draco said seeing his mom waiting for him "Bye Dray!" The other three said happily "Have a nice Summer." Harry whispered hugging Draco "You too." Draco whispered back before they pulled away "Harry we have to go Aunt Petunia is waiting." Amelia said and they waved bye to Draco before walking away. "Draco darling who were they?" Narcissa asked after hugging her son "Their my new friends just don't tell father he'll get angry." Draco said and Narcissa smiled "I won't what are their names?" She asked "That's why father will get mad because of who they are. Promise you won't get mad?" Draco asked and she smiled again "Sweetie give me your hand. Now stick out your pinky." Narcissa said and he did "There a pinky promise apparently that's something Muggles do to promise. I won't tell your father." Narcissa said and Draco smiled "My friends taught me that." Draco said "Now tell me their names." Narcissa said "Ok, there's Hermione Granger father will despise me being friends with her because she's a muggle born then Harry and Amelia Potter you can understand why father would be upset." Draco said and Narcissa became silent "Amelia Potter?" She asked "Yeah apparently Harry had a twin and they both survived their really nice though." Draco said "Ok hunny let's head home now." Narcissa said still processing what she just learned.

"Hey sweethearts how was your first year?" Petunia asked "It was awesome Harry found a boyfriend!" Amelia said and Harry smacked her "Amelia!" He yelled blushing "You found a boyfriend?" Petunia asked "Ok so basically there's this thing in the wizarding world called mates where it turns out they were destined for each other like soulmates and since they found their mates they have a high chance to go through there creature inheritance where you can get animal like features and can turn into those animal's." Amelia said "Lia don't forget the fact were rich in the wizarding world and basically own the school." Harry said "You own the school?" Petunia asked "It's a long story." Amelia said and they got in the car.